Epilogue

"I will only dive into love once more if it's always with you

"I will only dive into love once more if it's always with you."

E P I L O G U E
A tale of One Night Stand.

"Y/N," Jungkook repeated, his body pressed against the door frame as he watched his wife. Desire filled his eyes, and he bit his lower lip as he hungrily took in the sight of her curves.

"Shhh," she gently hushed, her focus completely on the sleepy Jihu  in front of her. Her hands tenderly caressed their child's head, disregarding her husband's needy gaze entirely.

"Eomma," Jihun inquired, playing with his fingers and looking up at his mother with his wide, sparkling eyes. "When will my brother come?"

Y/N smiled warmly at him, ruffling his hair affectionately. "After five more months, baby." She gently coaxed him to sleep, wrapping him in a soft blanket.

Y/N tucked the blanket around her son, her heart swelling with love and anticipation. "Five months may seem like a long time, but it'll fly by before you know it," she whispered. "And when your brother arrives, you'll be the best big brother ever."

Jihun snuggled into the blankets, his eyes gradually closing as he drifted off to sleep. Y/N pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, her hand resting on his small chest to feel the steady rise and fall of his breathing.

Jungkook entered the room, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Is the little devil asleep yet?" he asked, his gaze fixed on Y/N.

"Yes," she confirmed, her eyes lingering on the sleeping child. Before she could say anything else, Jungkook had her pressed against the wall, his body pressed against hers. His hands roamed over her body, and his voice was low and rough as he spoke.

"Good, because I've been painfully hard all evening, and you've been giving all your attention to him instead of me," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/N, lifting her up with surprising ease. He carried her to their bedroom, his steps quick and urgent. He kicked the door shut behind him as he made his way inside, putting Y/N down and pinning her against the wall.

He stood over her, his eyes dark with desire, his breathing ragged. "I've been waiting all night for this, waiting for you," he murmured, his hands roaming over her body as he leaned down to capture her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

"Are you seriously getting jealous of our own son?" Y/N asked, her brows furrowed and her eyes fixed in a glare. "I can only imagine how clingy you're going to be when the next one arrives!"

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. He scooped her up in his arms, holding her close against his chest. "It's just playful jealousy, love," he assured her, his hand caressing her back. "And I don't plan on letting you sleep anytime soon. We're having a good night, wifey."