Question #1

S- Let's start by answering the question how'd we start working together.

M- Good start. 

S- Thanks. 

M- Okay. Well, I think I should answer that by saying Sammy and I knew each other before the Wiggles made their debut on her work. Well, not in the same way as our characters. 

S- Yeah, we weren't exes when I first hired the Wiggles. 

M- *laughs* Well, we knew each other enough to say hello, and we did work together in this little mini-series on Sammy's YouTube channel. We sort of did the same things as we did in Twist and Wiggle. I try to get back together with Sammy and she plays hard to get. And interestingly enough, Levi Miller, who played my manager in the mini-series, stars with us in most of these stories.

S- Yeah. So by the time the Wiggles made their debut in my Wattpad stories, Muzz and I were already pals. And we didn't really have a hard time pretending to be exes in the first few stories. 

M- *laughs* Yeah. We just sort of let ourselves go, and sometimes we'd improvise lines that weren't in the scripts. It actually became a regular thing with the two of us in particular.

S- Yeah, it kinda did. Nowadays, when we do something together, we prepare ourselves for improvisation.

M- In fact, one time I improvised something and Sam knew exactly how to respond to it. We didn't need to do another take; it was perfect. 

S- so yeah. The Wiggles basically came around in my stories because Murray and I wanted to go back to our original roots like we had on my Youtube and sorta progress them.