Question #2

S- How about this. What are some of our favorite stories we've done together.

M- Let's see. I like the Spicks and Specks series we did. I was actually on the original Australian game show Spicks and Specks so I thought it fun to do a little sitcom with my mates from the show. It was great.

Apart from that... I don't know. I think I like Wiggle Beach. The cast of that story was fantastic, but I also liked it because most of it was just Sammy and me. I like ones where she and I don't do a lot of arguing, like most of the early ones. I'm just not the kind of person that argues when he has the chance.

S- *laughs* 

M- How about you, Sammy? What are some of your favorites?

S- I dunno. Um... With you, Muzz, I gotta go with Rumor Has It. I just think it was some of my best work. The setting was great, the music was great... it was just a nice piece of work. 

M- Yes, and you got it from a dream didn't you. 

S- Yeah, the rumor part of it did.

M- You seriously dreamed that my pregnancy was in the newspaper?

S- No, the newsflash was the same as the story. And in the dream, it was on television. 

M- *laughs* Oh my goodness...

S- But aside from Rumor Has It... I remember loving Galactopus. It was so much fun. It was really a takeoff of something from Jessie. 

M- Oh, really?

S- But it was still kind of original because you don't know how the Galactopus movie in Jessie really goes, so... 

M- *laughs* So there you have it. These are some of our favorites.

S- Just as a reminder, if you have a question for me and/or Murray, leave a comment and we'll answer it.