Question #9

S- A lot of people wanna know why our marriage ended in our stories.

M- Well... honestly, even we don't know why. It might have been the fact that all these crimes the Warriors are fighting are getting in the way of their time with the Wiggles. And also, Burt Ward fell in love with Sammy off the set, so it was... sort of his fault.

S- Yeah, I'm still convinced he was slowly improvising his way into a Robin and Sam romance. 

M- But there's honestly nothing wrong with that. 

S- People also wanna know how we took it. The end of Murray and Sam.

M- Well, I wouldn't call it the end. But when I first announced that I was giving Burt my wife, I was about to cry. Sammy and I were just as emotional about it as our followers were. 

S- Yeah... 

M- But really, when you think, it's big of my character to let Sam go, because it's something he would never have done in the past. Letting her go with Robin is just something that tells you how much my character has changed since the early stories. 

S- And I'm actually really loving this new romance I have with Burt. He just didn't give up on me, but being the man he is, he let me ease my way out of "marriage" for a while. 

M- So that's why we ended our "marriage" and how we handled it.

S- Any questions?