Question #11

S- Muzz, we know you love working with me, but how do you like working with the other three?

M- Other three? Oh, you mean like the three kids you star with?

S- Yeah. Deric, Levi and Storm.

M- Oh, I love them. Not only was my debut on your stories my second time with you, it was my second time with Levi. He's hilarious because he's such a sweet boy playing a level headed and strict warrior. But it works because Levi is very well-read. And, Sammy, you fell in love with both of his characters, eh?

S- Yeah. Sam Pan dated both Luke and Calvin. 

M- So it wasn't my first time with Levi, and it was good. I love that boy.

S- Yeah. But it was your first time with Deric and Storm. What do you think. 

M- Storm is such a nice girl. So polite and so beautiful. She really suits her character; always there to help people when she can. Absolutely wonderful. And Deric is one of the most energetic young boys I've ever met. He's a bit of a chatterbox too, but it's very nice and he sort of takes the stress away from filming and all.

Overall, all four of the main kids are incredible to work with, but Sammy is my favorite because she and I work together most often and have been for the longest time.

S- Any questions?