Question #3

M- This one's for you, Sammy, from Amanda Schaefer. One of our dearest followers.

S- Hey-o, Amanda. How goes the swanning?

M- *laughs* She wants to know how you got the idea to make us a couple?

S- I dunno... There was just something about Murray that made me wanna do it. When I first got a glimpse of him, I was watching the trailer for The Wiggles Movie.

M- And you watched the movie itself right?

S- Yeah. It's amazing. But the thing is, when I got my first glimpse of Murray, he was answering the door for a woman. So I just thought "maybe he has a thing for the ladies". 

M- That was it?

S- Yeah, that was it. That shot is my favorite shot of you ever. It might be the catalyst of our "relationship". But really, Murray and I are kind of our own Dynamic Duo, so you would expect us to fall in love on set or off set.

M- Yeah, we're mates aren't we?

S- Yeah, we are mates! One way or another! 

M- *laughs* Normally, when a fan has a crush on me, I think it's quite sweet. With Sammy, I actually thought more than that. When she decided that our characters get back together, I thought it was a big step forward and I didn't even need time to get ready for it. Sammy and I love working with each other so much. 

S- We sure as heck do. We were so involved in what we were doing as an onscreen couple, we almost never made a mistake in how we say our lines or do actions.

M- Yeah, so there's your answer, Amanda. Sammy just interpreted that I was a ladies man and brought that to life.