Question #8

S- Amanda wants to know our favorite song duets we ever sang together.

M- Oh... I don't think we had very many with just us. 

S- We did. I remember... I loved doing the Five Little Ducks duet in Warrior Time. I just love listening to you sing it yourself. It's really not often you get to sing by yourself.

M- Yeah, we always have Greg sing in the Wiggles. Anthony and I would have a go, but we're not great singers.

S- No, Muzz.... Muzz, you once said that you sing like a nana. Murray is a harmonizer. Murray does harmony most of the time. And most of his harmony is really high pitched and almost impossible to hear.

M- That's actually true. But to answer your question, Amanda... I also like the Five Little Ducks duet I did with Sam, and also the second reprise of Meant to Be on Wiggle Beach. It was quite sweet.

S- And I'm gonna go with... I wanna say If I Only Had a Brain from The Wiggles of Oz but that's not me; that's Debby Ryan.

M- *laughs*

S- But there is the part of Something So Right in Most Wanted where we sing together. Does this count?

M- I should say it does. 

S- And I don't know if this counts, but I liked I've Been Thinking of You from our film adaptation of Twist and Wiggle. It wasn't in the original story, but it was fun to sing. 

M- Very good. Any questions?