Question #4

S- Now... we both have worked with a lot of famous people. Is there any famous person that we've seen that we'd love to work with in the future?

M- Oh, I don't know. Every new story we do has a surprise celebrity. Like in Jurassic Dance when we worked with people like Tony Jay, Emma Thompson... Scarlett Johansson... Adrianna Caselotti...

S- it was like "whoa! Okay!".

M- all these famous people in the same room. I'm not sure I can really think of anyone I'd like to work with. But if there's someone we have worked with once, and only once, that I'd like to see again... I'm going with Lesley Gore. She's such a sweetheart. I didn't get any screen time with her in her one appearance and I'd like some.

S- good choice! I love watching her and Burt Ward.

M- Yeah? So who would you like to work with in the future?

S- I dunno... well... I did some research on him last night, and after that, I actually wanna work with, uh... Ted Cassidy. 

M- oh, him! He's from The Addams Family right?

S- yeah, I saw his window cameo on Batman and I was like "who is that?!". So working with a six-foot-nine guy with a deep voice like his... a story like that would probably be funny as heck. 

M- yeah, I can kind of picture that. 

S- *laughs* Any questions?