rain

I finished changing, deciding it would be fun to do my makeup again

I finished changing, deciding it would be fun to do my makeup again. my mom hadn't returned yesterday, I'm guessing that she was performing some sort of surgery since she left so quickly yesterday,  I grabded my backpack and left. and since my mom wasn't home and I was wearing jeans, I had to walk to school.  and with my luck, 10 minutes into my walk it started pouring. I sighed taking off my backpack and held it over my head, not that it did much but it was the only thing I could do,  " this sucks.." I muttered to myself watching cars drive past me.  "you need a ride?" I looked over my shoulder ben pulling up next to me, "no thanks, I love the rain" I said sarcastically, he smiled, the sound of thunder striking breaking the silence "really?"  he yelled out the window following me as I walked, "mhmm, it's better than getting into a car with you" I smirked at him and he slightly bit his bottom lip. " ok if you say so" I watched as he stepped on the gas as if he was going to leave, and he did, he drove about 3 feet away from me before he stopped. I laughed and walked over to the car. " are you lost?"  I said teasing him which made him roll his eyes. "y/n get in the car"  he said our eyes locking. " or what?" I said slightly smirking, I watched as he put his car in park and opened his door before looking back at me. by this point I was drenched so It really wouldn't have mattered if I got into his car, "you wouldn't" I said pushing his buttons, and it worked he got out of the car and began walking over towards me. "oh... shit" 

I backed away trying to hold in my laughter, he grabbed my arm pulling towards his car.  before he opened the door, I got in laughing at how soaked he got.  " you're going to be late now" I say in between laughs, "I didn't think you would actually get out of the car" he looked at me and I could tell he was trying to hide his smile. " what kind of person wears a tanktop when its raining" he said looking at my outfit. " I didn't know it was going to rain! It just started when I left my house." " you didn't check the weather?" "What kind of loser checks the weather?" he looked at me his mouth slightly open " I do," he said " of course you do, and you can't talk about how I dress when you look like you are going on a business trip" "I give you a ride to school and this is how you treat me?" "oh right, thank you for forcing me into this car..." he smiled looking over at me. " isn't this kidnapping?" he laughed and I could feel myself smile. 

he pulled into the school parking lot and handed me an umberala, " I don't think this will help me anymore, i am already soaked" "yea... i am too thanks to you" " i never asked you to get out of the car" i smiled at him before i got out, andwaited for him, both of us walking in together.  "so whats your plans for the day?" i asked trying to break the silence, "yea...you?" "i was playing on going to the gym" "did you forget?" i turned to him with a confused look on my face "forget what?" he raised his eyebrows and scoffed "you forgot about our project, you were going to come over to finish it" "ohh, no i didn't forgett! i was talking about after that" i say trying to play it off but he knew i was lying. he looked down at me but i was avoiding eye contact trying not to laugh. " well we don't want to be late" i said speed walking towards the class, "sorry I'm late" i say walking through the door ben walking in after me, everyone turning to look at us when he did. 

(time jump)

all through out class ben was staring at devi, both of them bantering to each other trying to one up the other. it was entertaining, and the only thing i could think was how stupid ben was if he couldn't tell devi had feelings for him, it was so obvious, i should have been paying attention to the lecture but this was more fun, plus ben would just explain it all at his house, ben turned around our eyes meeting for a split second before i turned away, embarrassed that i got caught staring. but he was being so painfully obvious that he like her how could i not stare at his pathetic attempt at flirting. "what?" he asked leaning towards me " oh nothing..." i say looking at the board. after a few minute he faced to board but i could feel him glancing over at me a few times. 

( time jump)

"ok, so just send me your address and i be there" i say as we walked to our lockers "or i could just drive you, do your need something from you house?" he asked watching as devi passed by "not really, i guess we could just go to your house right away"  i looked up at him and realised he wasn't paying attention to me. "oh my god!!" i say dramatically punching his arm,  he turned to me grabbing his arm "what was that for! that hurt!" "dude you are so painfully obvious, it hurts watching you" i crossed my arms looking up at him, "what does that mean?" he asked trying to play it off  "she walked passed and you almost followed her, you stare at her in class i'm surprise you even learn anything and all the fighting." his cheeks turned slightly red and he looked away. "lets just go..." he said changing the subject. If you keep being a creep she might file for a restraining order i say laughing.