flirting 101

I  stared into the mirror in front of me collecting my thoughts and strategies on how to win the bet ben and I made, yesterday was a dumpster fire but if what Paxton said yesterday was true then winning would be a walk in the park, at least I hope. I made sure to wake up an hour early to have time to do my hair and makeup, it was torture, yes but I looked good, I threw on a tank top and a pair of jeans, grabbing my backpack, and walking out of my room. 

boys are stupid, I mean I even got ben to panic for a second at his house, I doubt I will have any problems, I walked downstairs to my mom in the kitchen, "are you hungry honey?" she asked looking through the fridge,  she hadn't been home the last...

boys are stupid, I mean I even got ben to panic for a second at his house, I doubt I will have any problems, I walked downstairs to my mom in the kitchen, "are you hungry honey?" she asked looking through the fridge,  she hadn't been home the last few days so of course she doesn't know there is no food, "not really" i said not wanting her to feel bad, "I'll have to go grocery shopping later," she mumbled to herself rubbing her chin before closing the door,  "a mom can I ask you something?" I asked hesitantly, "sure what's up" she replied giving me her full attention, "do i look nice?" a second opinion never hurt, she is always talking about how i need to be more girly so if she approves than it's a good sign.  she lifted an eyebrow and looked confused, "yea why?" "I was just wondering" she nodded going back to whatever she was doing. what a lost cause, not like she cares what i wear anymore. "right, well I'm just gonna walk to school now" "i'll take you, ah shit i forgot about my meeting at 11... if i go now i can get groceries for the house..." i rolled my eyes picking up my bag from the ground the sound snapping her out of her daze. "oh why don't you just take your car? did you lose your license?" "no, it's just..." "you saved up for a whole year to get that car, I don't see why you never use it" it's true a whole year saving every penny I got,  but my mom still had to put in the majority, I love that car more than life itself, but to be honest i forgot i had a car,  "here's some gas money," my mom said pulling out a fifty "you can keep whatever you don't use." she said before dissapearing out the door. "thanks" i said sarcastically i guess i could take my car, but i don't want to get stared at... i guess it could help with getting guys attention... i walked into the garage deciding i could use it to my advantage,the car itself was a 1972 dodge challenger the type of car you would see in old race movies that's the reason i wanted one so bad, my mom tried to talk me out of it, she told me to get a honda or toyota but i didn't budge. I opened my garage door pulling out, hopefully, it won't put too much attention on me.

 I opened my garage door pulling out, hopefully, it won't put too much attention on me