I miss you

Anastasia's POV
_________________________________________

Today is the day I go see mom.

My mother, my mom. My best friend.

The one who left me, all alone by myself.

I'm all dressed.

Mom never liked me going put in sweatpants or hoodies, so I dressed up, just for her.

I did my hair, just like she loved it, curled. My makeup, light and natural. I wore the dress she loved on me.

I wore the same airforces she got me for my birthday.

I got a taxi to take me there.

The driver left me at the flower shop, the one I always go to everytime I visit her.

I sigh, and head inside.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" A lady asks.

I smile. "Do you have the white lilies and the pink roses?"

The lady smiles. "Yes, we do. Will that be all for today?"

I nod.

I take out my cash, and pay her.

"Thank you. Have a great day." The lady says, smiling.

I smile back. "Thank you, you too."

And with that, I walk out of the shop.

I walk for the rest of the way to the grave yard.

Finally arriving, I walk to my mother's grave.

Seeing it, now, after all these months, makes me want to break down.

Its not clean, its dirty.

Alexandra Diaz

Loving mother, friend and wife. Loved by many, and always will.

The tears start falling.

I kneel down and place the flowers infront of the tomb.

I sit down criss crossed. She said I was flexible whenever I did that.

"Hi mom. It's me, Anastasia. I got your favourite flowers." I say, my voice breaking.

"Guess what? I'm going to boarding school now. It's going great. Its really weird, everyone is famous. I got so many new friends. Remember? You said I'd get many. I did. They're amazing."

I was sobbing, crying.

"Mom, remember Lily? She goes there. We are best friends. Elodie and Mavis too! They're amazing. Issac and Chase. They are both so different. Issac is quiet, and extremely smart,and amazing too. Chase? Chase is loud, he is a freaking dumbass. Oliver. The funniest of all of them, and a much more dumbass. He makes me smile and laugh. And Atlas? Mom, he is my roommate."

I laugh, my voice once again breaking.

"You said it's hard living with guys. It is, but at the same time, it isn't. He's respectful. He does his chores. He listens to me. He is amazing. I always force him to watch our movie, 10 things I hate about you. He pretends he hates it, but I know he loves it."

I take a deep breath.

"Dad is the same asshat. He shipped me off to Blue Ridge. But I'm happy he did. I love it there."

I was sobbing so much, I couldn't talk anymore.

"Mom. I miss you, so much. Why did you leave me? You left me, with dad. I want you back. I want to laugh at random men on Facebook and go to the grocery store together to buy fruits, but end up getting ice cream and sweets. I want to watch our movie together. I miss you. Come back, mom."