Happy Birthday

Anastasia's POV
_________________________________________

"Darling?"

I groan and open my eyes, blinking several times as the bright lights shine in my eyeballs.

"Hello." I mumble, running a hand down my face.

I look up, to find Atlas smiling at me.

He kisses my cheek. "Happy Birthday, darling."

I smile. "Thank you, Atlas."

"Get your ass up, I want to kiss you." He says, and I groan, before running to the bathroom.

I quickly shower and brush my teeth, before changing into blue jeans and a back oversized shirt.

I walk out of the room, and find Atlas laying down on my bed.

I get on top of him, laying my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.

We turn into opposite positions, so that he is on top of me, and im below him.

He lays his hand on both my sides, careful not to put his weight on me.

He smiles, and kisses my lips.

Slowly, the kiss starts to form into a make out session.

I cup his cheeks, pulling him closer to me. He pulls away, and starts kissing down my jaw, my neck, my collarbone.

He kisses back up, and kisses my neck, leaving multiple kisses.

He finds my sensible spot, and starts sucking and biting my neck.

A moan leaves my mouth and I feel him smile against my neck, and continues leaving a mark on my neck.

+++

I groan and my phone starts ringing.

I look down, to find a shirtless Atlas on my chest, and his arms wrapped around me, with his eyes closed.

Things started to get...hot earlier. It escalated quickly.

I look at my phone to find a hundred missed calls from Lily, Oliver and Mavis, as well as hundreds of texts.

I smile, glad to have so many people care about me.

One by one, I answer each and everyone, thanking them, then I get up, grabbing my clothes and slipping them back on.

I'm glad to say I'm officially not virgin. My first time was amazing- may I say. I sometimes seem to forget Atlas was and is a sex god.

Lily will lose her mind.

I look at the time- 12PM.

I don't think we're going anywhere- i wasn't mentioned anything.

I walk to the bathroom, and close the door, not wanting to wake Atlas up, and call back the three who called me, and walk back to my room after.

I watch as Atlas shuffles a little, and now he frowns then his face relaxes again.

Atlas is always so serious, but seeing him sleep with a peaceful face, brings me comfort for some reason. I've also never seen someone look so beautiful while sleeping.

Locks of hair flock over his forehead, and his hair is the usual mess it usually is, which always looks good. His eyes are closed, hiding his green eyes.

His eyes flutter open, and he looks around before his eyes land back on me.

He sits up, and his eyes widen when he sees his clothes on the floor.