Goodbye

Atlas's POV
_________________________________________

Obviously, leaving a place you've stayed in almost your whole life isn't easy.

I'm being dramatic, not my whole life, but it feels like that. Over the 4 years I've lived here, the first three years weren't exactly amazing, but the last year? It was amazing.

Sure, I lost my mother, met my sister, my relationship with my father hasn't gotten any better, but other than those, it's been great.

I grew my relationship with my friends, got a really beautiful girlfriend who I love with everything in me. I've gotten better, with insomnia and my health.

It was meant to end like this, and I wouldn't change it.

So yeah, it wa hard leaving.

But I've moved on, even though I stepped foot out of the place an hour ago.

I'm joking, I'm not feeling anything, but I will later- except for that huge pang in my chest, I'm fine.

The other guys left, except for Issac, who for some reason, wants to stay another day.

Saying goodbye to Richard, was kinda hard. Maybe because he was present in my life, more than my own father ever was.

I'm now in the place, heading to England, to my sister.

Somehow, I found out she lives in England. In order to do that, I had to talk to my father.

Obviously, I couldn't speak to him, so I used some family to get to him. Yes, I despise my father that much.

A 7 hour flight, not a big deal at all. It just isn't exactly fun traveling alone, surrounded with people a hundred times older than you.

Thank god, I'm being seated with a 20 year old man, probably the only young one, other than me.

I think he's 20.

I grab my earphones and plug it to my phone, before lifting the hood of my hoodie up and closing my eyes.

+++

God, I think I'm broken or something. Fucking hell.

Sitting for seven hours can do a lot to you.

I checked with security already, and now I'm grabbing coffee, since I'm very close to falling asleep.

That man who I sat next to, turned out to be extremely annoying. He kept talking about how he goes to college and  is a 'pro' in football.

Speaking about football, I've been playing on and off, not any matches though, but definitely when I go to college.

I step out of the airport and stare at my surroundings.

It looks amazing.

What's mostly weird is that I'm going to college in England, so I have all the time to explore. Its just tiring thinking about the fact that I have to fly to Netherlands, then back here to England with everyone.

Atleast its all in Europe.

I walk down the sidewalk, and find a taxi. Its a black car, not like in New York, where half of the cars you'll find are yellow.

Its kinda like Mr Bean's car- just this one is black.

I get in the car, after fitting everything in there.

4 years worth of stuff managed to fit.

I didn't bring everything, just all my clothes, pictures and shit. I left half of the things back in New York, they'll all be sent to me in a few weeks.