Come back

Atlas's POV
_________________________________________

I miss her, more than ever. I miss her face, her voice, her smile, her jokes, and most of all, herself.

I miss Anastasia.

Exactly one day it's been, since she left. I tried everything, to get her back, but i can't do it.

I begged my dad, my mom, her dad, but nothing.

I cant sleep, I'm not eating, I'm not talking to anyone, and the group is down.

We're not smiling, or laughing. I can't even call her.

I tried, but I was blocked, everyone was blocked, everywhere.

I tried booking a flight, but I can't, because Anastasia told me to not come look for her, and I have to do what she says.

I'll do anything, anything to get her back, even if it meant I had to not kiss her ever again.

I'd run miles for her to come back.

Someone knocks at my door, and once again, I believe its Anastasia who is knocking, but I see Oliver at my front door, looking terrible.

He manages to put on a smile, and I close the door in his face, going back to my room.

He lets himself in and sits on the couch, and stays quiet. This is unusual, for Oliver not to make a joke, but I'm not the only one hurting.

"We all miss her, dude. And we're willing to fly to Colombia, even if she doesn't want too." He says.

My bloody eyes look up at him, and I stare at him for while before nodding.

"Lily is already packing, she doesn't care  she is going. She booked a flight already." He says.

I'm not surprised. Lily loves Anastasia, and she is also willing to do anything.

"So are the other girls." He adds. "I'm waiting for you, but I'm still going. We can't let her just leave. We have to try."

I nod. "Okay."

"Okay? So you'll be there?" He asks.

"I just said okay didn't I? Ill be there." I say.

He nods. "Tonight, 10PM, ill see you." He says, and then he is our the door.

I grab a bag, and throw clothes in there, before taking a shower, and throw on sweatpants and a hoodie.

I light a cigarette, and walk out to the balcony, and lean on the edge, blowing the puff of smoke out.

+++

Its 10PM, and im at the airport, boarding on the flight. I sit next to Oliver, and lift the hood of my hoodie up and stare out the window.

We all got separated for the flight, but it's fine- i really couldn't give less of a shit.

It's just disappointing I got the same row as Oliver, and I expect to hear him blabbing the whole flight, but he shuts his mouth.

The plane takes off, and my eyes shine, seeing the city lights from up the sky. Anastasia would love this.

+++

We're in Chicago, and it's 8AM.

We landed at 4AM and just booked a random hotel and slept there for the night.

I booked a cab to take us to her house, which i have no idea where it is- but Lily does, so I guess we're fine.

Its been half and hour, and I already want to jump out of the car with everyone talking.