Chapter 4: Jack The Ripper and The Park

One Friday afternoon, it was summer vacation for Jackie. They went to the park near Britanny's house, and they got ice cream together. They sat on a bench until Jackie finished his ice cream, then they let him go and play. They were there for about twenty minutes, then Jack stood up and told Brittany to follow him. He wanted to show her what he got Jackie for his birthday.

"Help, help me!"

It sounded like Jackie, so Brittany and Jack started to run. Jack got to Jackie before Brittany and saw him being pushed into the car by a man. So Jack grabbed him by his jacket, and pulled him out of the car and started to punch him. By the time Brittany showed up she saw, and went to go grab Jackie. Right as he picked it up he heard something.

"Stop! Stop it! That is Jackie's father."

Jack pulled himself up and watched as Michael got up. He had blood coming out of his nose and a little out of his mouth.

"I-i can explain" he said stuttering.

"Oh, then do it, now, you have two minutes."

"Your-r name is Jack, you're Jack the ripper. I didn't want my little boy to get hurt. You will kill him and his mother. You have come back from the 1900s and now it is easier for you to kill."

"I am not that Jack. I care and love that little boy more than you do."

Jack then told Michael to leave before he called the cops. And he picked up Jackie, and Michael ran to the driver side of his car, then sped away.

"I thought you said, he wasn't as crazy as the hospital and everyone claimed?"

"I guess I was wrong."

"He tried saying I was going to kill you and Jackie because I was Jack the ripper. Just because my name is Jack doesn't mean I am him, hundreds of other people have the name Jack."

Jack and Brittany left the park straight away, and went to Brittany's house. They talked about it for about an hour. And wouldn't stop. Then Jackie said something that made them stop.

"See I told you my dad is bad and would be mean to a kid, and that kid was me, but you wouldn't listen, just like every grown up."