Chapter 6:The Move

After that little incedent of Michael. They moved on, and they started to get more serious. Jackie likes Jack so does Brittany, so Brittany and Jack talked it over.

"Hey Brittany, I got a question to ask you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well we have been seeing each other for over a year."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, what if I moved in with you?"

"I was going to talk to you about that."

"You were?"

"Yeah, well we had a lease here for only two years, and it is almost up, I would've bought the house, but I didn't have enough money, so I rented it."

"Okay then, let us find a house, and we will all move into it together."

They looked online, in the newspaper, and in books that advertise houses. They looked everywhere, and could not find a single thing. Until one day they were driving Jackie to school and saw a house that said for sale. After they dropped off Jackie at school, they called the number on the sign and asked if they could see the house.

"Yes you can see the house, I have an open time slot at around 10:20 am, is that an okay time?"

"Yes, that would be a perfect time, thank you."

10:20 rolled around and Jack and Brittany had gotten there first and had waited for the realator to show up. When she had showed up, she began talking of all the beautiful wood floors and a deck, and she said that they have just gotten a new carpet put in. Jack and Brittany were very exited for this house, and just knew it would their dream house. When they walked in there was a closet by the door then the kitchen to the right, and the living room straight ahead. The stairs were off to the left and after they were done looking on the bottom floor they went up the stair. There were four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. They looked through all of the house then talked to the lady for a little while and had gotten her number and email, then left. They kept talking about it, and confirmed that they wanted the house. When they told the lady, she said she already took off the market because she sold to a couple and there child. When they asked who the couple were, she said their names were Jack and Brittany, and Jackie was their child. They were very happy, and said that once they fill out the paperwork and do all the boring stuff, that they could move in a couple of days later.