Chapter 1: Brittany

Jack the ripper, known as a murder in the 20th century. If he was a murder then, what does that make him now. Would it be a serial killer, a guy that just continues family traditions, or is he still a murderer?

"Hi my name is Jack, what is yours?"

"My name is Brittany."

"What do you do for a living Brittany?"

''I am stripper, just a stripper, not a prostitute.''

"Oh, okay, so you are just a stripper, and you don't go home with any guys, and why are you doing this job?"

''No I don't go home with any guys, I am just a stripper, and I do it to keep a roof over my kids head, food in his stomach, and clothes on his back, I do what ever I can for him, this was the only job I could get. What about you, what do you do for a living, and do you have any kids?''

"No Brittany, I do not have any kids, and I got a job as a clerksman, at a store. My wife died, she was at the hospital, the doctors said she had a hemorage in her uterus, and if we don't get the baby out now, he would die, when the baby was born, he was a premie, and died from not having enough blood flow to the brain. What is your son's name?"

''I am sorry for your loss, my son's name is Jackie, after his grandfather."

"You know, I like you, do you want to meet up some place, maybe the coffee shop?"

''Yeah, okay I'll go, but if I can't find a babysitter, would you mind if I bring my son, Jackie?''

"That is perfectly fine, I would love to meet him, just from how much you love him I can tell he is a very special boy."

''Thank you, he is a very special boy and I love him dearly. I would do anything for him.''

"7:30 sound good?"

''Yeah sounds good.''