Chapter 10: Surprise

After a few days, Brittany was still astounded that her mother did that for Jackie. It has been almost two years since Jack and Brittany have been involved with each other. And they haven't just been in a relationship being friendly, they have been doing much, much more.

"What's wrong Brittany?"

"I don't know, I think I have the flu. I have been puking up everything."

Then once she said that. She kept thinking to herself. She thought about how she has been having flu symptoms for over a couple of weeks.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine, no need to worry."

Then Brittany started to puke again, by this time it was only 6:00 in the morning and the urgent care wasn't open. So they waited. 9:00 soon rolled around, and they took Jackie to Brittany's parents house. They arrived at the urgent care at about 9:20.

"How can I help you mam?"

After they checked in, they waited about 20 minutes more.

"Brittany, Brittany Carter."
The doctor had called Brittany back, and Jack went back with her. They asked her a bunch of questions, then did some tests. They had her pee in a cup and then gave her an ultrasound on her stomach, to make sure nothing was bleeding inside, and that she didn't have any ulcers. After about an hour of being there, they finally got the test results back. They were shocked by what they had heard.

"Brittany, I have some amazing news, but since I don't know you, I don't know how you're going to take it. You're pregnant. About a month along."

"Wait, your serious? I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, and so far it looks like a healthy embreo."

From then on, Brittany could not stop smiling. Jack on the other hand, he was shocked. He had no words. He was going to be a father again.