Chapter 5: Over Time

After a few months, Brittany had quit her job as being known as bubbles. Since then, Jack has been working over time at the store. Since then, Jack has been coming home all tired, even though Brittany knew just for working over time won't make him that tired.

"I am not doing anything! I am so tired because I have to be a clerks man and a janitor. They found out the janitor was stealing and doing drugs,so they fired him."

"Okay, I am sorry. I didn't know."

After that little argument, the night went on like it never happened. They talked all night until it was Jackie's bedtime, then they went in there, tucked him in, and read him a quick bedtime story. Something seemed off though, like there was something that didn't belong in the house. Brittany kept searching every square foot. While she was walking around looking, she came upon Jack. In the shadow, if you looked outside, it looked like he was holding a knife and a body bag behind his back. Well, Michael was stalking her to make sure her and Jackie are okay, so he saw the shadow, and busted the door open, right after Jack gave Brittany a dress in a black bag, and a rose. They turned around and saw Michael.

"L-let me explain. From outside it looked like he had a body bag in one hand and a knife in the other getting ready to kill you."

"For one, why are you watching her from outside, and for two, why would you think I would kill her?"

"I told you, Brittany he is Jack as..."

Brittany cut him off and stated"of course he is Jack, that is what his parents named him, you stupid idiot."

"No. As in Jack the ripper. He will kill you. Just watch out. You won't see it coming. He will kill you just like he did his parents, all those young women, and what he with do to you."

"Get out know!"

Michael started to leave, but kept yelling to wake up Jackie. He wanted to wake up Jackie because he told him he would rescue him from Jack."

But Michael was forces to leave before Jackie could even wake up. When he left he slammed the door as hard as he could, then left. That woke Jackie up, they said it was the TV, so Jackie didn't know about his crazy, lunatic father.