Chapter 1

“Miss Alexis, if you don’t send another story entry soon, we’ll definitely fire you!”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll do it now so go, shooo!” Alexis waved her hand lazily telling the woman to go and leave her alone.

“You better do it or else!” The woman huff before turning her back and started to walk out the door leaving Alexis inside the office.

After hearing the door closed and the footsteps fades, Alexis angrily runs her fingers through her hair and started cursing at the wind.

This bastards! How much do I have to suffer before I could finally get a nap? Coming over my office from time to time!

She plopped in her couch and let out a long tired sigh and started to blankly stare at the ceiling of her messy office.

She knew that entering this field of writing will not be easy, and that every time the company asks for new drafts she had to make it and hand it to them over immediately which she couldn’t take anymore!

Looking lifeless and eyebags that could really weight bigger than her weight could be seen in this aspiring writer’s face.

Alexis haven’t eaten anything today and haven’t been sleeping properly this past few days because everyone’s been pressuring her in making another novel, perhaps it all started after her first novel “In the Dark” got famous, people have been eagerly telling her to make another masterpiece again, not giving her a break.

She left out a sigh again for who knows how many times already and just let herself fall in her office’s couch, turning to the right side she saw her favorite novel “Once Upon a Time” which she admired so dearly for her sister was the one who wrote it, the person she look up so highly and the reason why she decided to take this field too.

A smile crossed her face as she picked up the book and started reading it again, she love this novel so much that every time she’d feel miserable, she’d just read this.

She likes to read how smart and kind the heroine is and how caring and a green flags the male leads are and hates how stupid the villainess is! Though she hated the villainess for trying to harm the heroine, she couldn’t shake the fact that there must be a reason why the villainess was acting like that.

There must be some kind of backstory about that which were never mentioned in the novel and which she didn’t care at all.

Giggling, she continued to read the novel without realizing that the sun is slowly setting down and the moon is ready to take its place. Because she enjoy it so much and how exhausted her body has been, unknowingly her eyes shut close and she finally fell into a deep sleep.

—————

Hi everyone~ It's me Ren! I have decided to focus in this story first. If anyone is curious and confused of where is my story “Her Girlfriend” and why you couldn’t find it anymore in my profile, simple! I unpublished it 💀.

I’m really really really sorry if I did it! I’m planning on revising it again and edit it over and over again for a better book, so~, i hope you won’t get tired waiting for it and if you wanna read anything then you can read this book!

This is also a (∩ᐛ )⊃━☆゚ᴳᴸ , yes.

If you’re homophobic please, do not throw hateful remarks about my story and just mind your own business!

But if you’re not one then, welcome!!!

Anyway, I’ve said everything already so~ bye! Enjoy reading (≧∇≦)/