✞︎|| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃 2 - 𝐕.𝐇||✞︎

➪|| 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 ||➪_____________

_________
____

THIRD PERSON

Y/n woke up a few minutes later looking around the room wonder where Vance had went and why she hadn't  heard nor felt when he got up. Y/n wasn't a heavy sleeper, she'd wake up if a pin hit the floor witch is why she usually has to dose on medication before she goes to bed but she didn't take her meds. She isn't supposed to take them when she needs a nap. Only when she's going to bed.

She walked down stairs and saw her dad setting the table. " Daddy" she called out making her dad look at her.

" Yes sweetheart?" He responded.

" Where's Vance ?" She asked while sitting down. Her dad smiled evilly but
Y/n didn't notice. " he went home, he said his mom needed him home by seven so he left. The boy didn't even wanna stay for dinner" he said making her pout.

if it's one thing that Y/n's dad loved about her it was that she would believe ANYTHING. She wasn't stupid, she just has a very hard time definin the word trust. If someone says that there's a spider on her nose four times even after she's checked in a mirror or felt her face she'd still believe it.

Y/n had a bad feeling for the first time ever that he was lying to her but she shook it off. Vance probably did have to go home but she doubted that THE Vance Hopper cared about what his mom thought of him coming home late.
The kid isn't afraid to beat kids up to a pulp so he sure isn't scared of his mom getting mad cause he missed curfew.
She didn't wanna question it though so she left it and started to eat the food that her dad had made.

They had a conversation and he pretended as if he didn't have Vance in his basement. He should either be an actor or his daughter really needs to open her eyes and start reading the room more.

" Uncle max is gonna be staying with us for a little" her dad said as he picked up all the dishes putting them in the sink before turning back to her. " Oh ? Why is he coming down here ?" She questioned and her dad shrugged.
" Its bed time baby cakes, let's go" he said clapping his hands together and reaching his hand out. For someone who's abusive when drunk he cared for his daughter like he has never EVER hurt her. She grabbed his hand and he took her to her room.