•||𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘- 𝐁.𝐒||•

•||𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑||•___________________𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮12______________

___________________
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮12
______________

I waited out side on my porch for Billy, he asked me out a few months back and we've been dating for a while now. I've memorized his whole rout, I know what house he's at, at what time and some may say that's a little to much but it's only so I can catch him before he goes off to the next house.

I waited while tying my shoes today he Said he was going to ask his boss to cute his rout short and I'm hoping he was granted that wish. He wanted to take me some place quiet and nice for a date.

My dad always said he liked Billy, and I see why he always asked me if I liked him in anyway. My dad treats him like his own and I'm glad I don't have to sneak around with Billy, like my sister did when she was dating Vance Hopper.

I soon heard a bike bell and a smile immediately set itself on my face. It was him, it was my Billy.

" Hi, paper boy" I giggled.

" Here's your news papers lovely lady" he said in a jokingly formal accent. " What did your boss say?" I questioned and his face became sad.

" I mean.. my basket is empty..so.." he said smiling. He had me fooled for a second " If I'm being honest I was afraid he'd say no but he didn't he jus said he'll get his son to do the rest if the run. I told him my last stop was you so he started before me and dropped the papers to your neighbors and everyone after that."

I hugged him and he held his hand out " Wanna ride in the basket?" He asked. I always rode in the basket of his bike. It was very firm and made of meddle so it never broke or even cracked. I got into his basket and he got on the bike and started to ride I made sure to lean to the side a bit so he could still see.

We soon ended up on the beach where he parked his bike. I got out and helped him put the bike lock on before we took our shoes off and placed them in the basket. We started to walk down the beach while holding hands. We made it to the rocks that where by the water and climbed them so we could see the waves.

Soon we continued our walk on the beach because we wanted to put our feet in the water. Soon just our feet turned into our knees, then our knees turned into hips, I playing with the water swishing my arms back and forth because I enjoy how it feels when i accendentally splashed him. He looked me with an annoyed expression before he started to slash water on me. We soon got out, im not sure what time it is because there aren't any clocks outside.

But we starred to head back into town. Once we did me and Billy went to grab n go, he wanted to get some snacks but we only got snacks after we played one game each of pin ball. We planed on playing more but pin ball Vance walked in and we wanted no part in that. We soon got to Billy's house so we could movie. I was greeted by his dog. His dog loved me, it would ways give me kisses and would always cuddle with me when I came over..not tryna prove anything but I think I'm a favorite when it comes to animals.

We went up to his room after his mom wanted to talk with us. His mom is so sweet, she treats me like her own.
___________

I ended up falling half asleep during the movie and Billy kept waking me up by pecking my lips. It was a cute gesture and I wasn't complaining. Bill can be clingy sometimes but not anymore clingy then I can be.

If I want attention I get. If I want it right now i get it. I don't know if it's because I have trust issues and hate the thought of letting him go or maybe I just genuinely love him. But I don't think I've ever said that before.

" Billy. What do you want for your future ?" I asked and he went into deep thought before speaking. " I want a beautiful girlfriend that I'll soon call my wife, maybe two kids, we are for sure gonna have a dog and-" i cut him off.

" We ?"

" You think I'm gonna live without you ? Your my forever there's no way I'm letting you go now that I have you" he said cuddling me closer. A smile grew on my face and I pecked his lips.

" What do you think the future world will look like?" He asked me.

" Hmm.. I don't know maybe we'll have other fast food restaurants that do just serve burgers and stake fries" I laughed.

" do you think they'll be flying cars in twenty twenty?"

" I don't know but I mean if scientists can figure out how to launch a rocket into space I'm sure they can think of how to make a flying care" I pointed out the obvious..

Me and Billy often had conversations about what the future would be like but it never got this deep. I didn't expect him to us the word " We" or " us" It made ny heart warm. I really hope there is a forever with him because he makes me feel so happy and i don't want that happiness to ever drift away in anyway or form. I hope and pray to God he doesn't lose feelings and I hope I don't either. I finally found him and he was such a beautiful soul. One that I promise to never let go. Billy was mine, my forever boyfriend, my forever best friend and forever.

My paper boy.... 

_____________

A/N: I thought this was gonna be cringe but to be honest it's actually really cute.

Keep requesting to keep me busy <3

Ima kms.. school starts Wednesday ima actually cry its not fair bruh why can't school wait maybe another month? It's my first year in high-school shits finna be scary as hell..

Thank God I can fight <3