•✞︎||𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- 𝐁.𝐘||✞︎•

♥︎|| 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀 ||♥︎________________𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐄______________

________________
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐗𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐄
__________
____

I sat there on the swing wondering where it all went wrong, what happened, and why it happened.

Me and Bruce had gotten into a fight and it got so heated that the words " Maybe we aren't meant to be together" left my mouth. I don't even remember what we were arguing about but it must've been stupid. I lost my everything and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, I can't just pretend that he was never my one and only.

It hurts to remember the day we met, it was such a wholesome day and now I'm sitting here in the place that was our meet up spot alone. We always came here together. He was always the one there for me when I was sad and he suad he'd always be here but like always I've fucked it up like every other thing that has went wrong in my life. It's like a trend, everything goes down hill because of me and I usually start to feel really guilty about it.

I decided to just go home cause there's no point in me just sitting here knwoing that Me and Him will no longer be meeting here.

____________

I stated in my room and soon I heard a knock at my door.

"Sweet heart, pinaghandaan kita ng meryenda dahil hindi ka nakakain ng tanghalian. Pwede mo ba akong kainin please?  " I heard my mom say. My mom is Asian and my dad is Hispanic so I speak both Tqgalog and Spanish.
" No, mom I'm not hungry" I said and I knew I blew my cover with the way my voice quivered. ( " Sweet heart i made you a snack since you didnt get to eat lunch. can you come eat for me please ?" )

My mom knew that this was no time to ask if she could come in so she just opened the door and peaked at me and once she saw my tear stained face tha had mascara running down it she came and sat down next to me and hugged me as I started to let it all out.

" Mama I messed up, again. Why am I like this" I sobbed.

" what happened ?" She asked me as she played with my hair. " We went to our meet up spot and we were just talking and all of a sudden the conversation went from a conversation to a conflict and it ended in the words " Maybe we aren't meant to be together" I loved him mama and my stupid mouth messed with my relationship" I continued to cry my eyes out.