•||𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓- 𝐅.𝐁||•

☀︎︎♥︎|| 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 ||♥︎☀︎︎________________

___________
_____

• Flash back •

I had just got home from school and was doing homework when my dad walked inside. " Hi daddy" I said and he just looked at me.

" What ?" I asked scared.

" You didn't do the dishes like I asked you too" he said and I looked at the sink that had only maybe five dishes in it.

" Sorry daddy, im just finishing up my homework I'll do it in a second" I said and went back to doing my work when he yanked me up by my hair.

" Ouch" I said as tears started to stream down my face. " I'm tired of you" he said and took something from underneath the sink and sprayed it into my mouth. I screamed not liking the taste and I Bit his hand so hard it drew blood. He flung me off of him. Causing me to fall into the counter and hit my head. Soon enough everything started to go black.

__________

When I woke I couldn't see much.
I looked around and saw i was in a dirty ass basement. I remember this place but I don't remember it looking like this at all.

" I should beat the shit out of you for what you did to my arm." I heard him say makinh me look infront of me. There he was, I think. It was all a blur so I'm not sure. " you see that ? Huh not like you can see shit " he laughed.

" Listen I'm not gonna hurt you. You just need to learn to act like a good girl for daddy so he doesn't have to beat you" he said.

_________

I regret everything I regret it all, one day dad had left the door unlocked and my dumb ass ran up the stairs. He was sitting in a chair without a shirt on and he had a belt in his hand, I tried to run back down stairs but he just followed me down there and beat the hell out of me till I passed out.

I've been waiting down here for him to bring me food or at least let me out out he hasn't come yet.
I may have spoke to soon though.

The door opened revealing my dad came closer to me and he said " Oh sweetheart today is the day" he making me scrunch up my face. " today's what, what day is it" I asked concerned. " it's your time to go" he pulled out a knife and my face dropped.