|| 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔- 𝐑.𝐀||

Dear Robin, loosing you is the most painful thing I've ever been through. Seeing you being carried out of that house lifeless made my heart break. It felt like I died with you that day, it didn't and still doesn't feel right that you are gone and I'm still here. It's my fault you were there, it's my fault he took you. I should've went to the store with you when you had asked me too.

It was stupid of me not to anyways. Stupid. I KNEW the grabber was a dangerous person I should've thought of the missing kids before I let you go on your own. We were supposed to go to the drive in, it was supposed to be fun. But instead I spent the night crying and head full of regretful thoughts.

I never thought I'd lose you before I was supposed to. We were supposed to be forever. We had a future together, but you left me so soon. It was so sudden and unpredictable but at the same time it wasn't. I just didn't think you'd become one of the missing kids on the flyers that were posted outside my house. Why you? Out of everyone why you? Why the one that made me happy. Why the one that helped my insomnia? Why the one who got me to eat even when I didn't feel like it,had to be taken out out of my life like it was nothing.

I really don't wanna let go and sometime I'll have to. But for now I'll grieve, I'll grieve until I have too. I swore to love you forever and I'm keeping my promise.

You may have left me physically Robbin, but mentally your still her. I will cherish and take care of every memory we have shared ever... I love you forever and always Robin<3 I promise I'll never let go.

I'll even tell my children about you, even if you arent their father. If they ever ask me if I was inlove before meeting their father, I'll tell them about you. I tell them how we met to how it ended without words, but most of all I'll make sure to tell them about how in love we were with each other despite being how old we were.

I'll tell them we were middle school sweethearts. And that we found a rare kind of love. I'll tell no lies, I'll tell them of ours ups and our downs. Our pros and our cons. I'll even show pictures, i will forever keep every single picture I have hung up on my mirror and walk, as well as the ones pasted on the sealing. I'll keep them in a box when i get older and I'll go back to it every year just to reminisce on all the good times we shared.

You were and still are my forever Robin, don't you forget that. I love you, my pretty boy. Forever Robin Arellano...

_________

SHORT chapter but i don't think I will continue this book maybe when, the black phone 2 comes out.

Idk about my other book either...