A/N:

A/N:

Okay this is my first Fire Emblem Awakening fanfic I hope you enjoy it. First I want to go over some things.

1.In this story the protagonists will be Female MU and Male MU. I will address them by their default names except Female Robin's name will be spelt Robyn to avoid confusion.They are twin siblings and Robin is 14 minutes older.There will be no incest in this since frankly only Game of Thrones can pull that off.Also this is a College AU.

2. Validar is alive and well he is Robin and Robyn's father and he is not abusive or evil just a little bit strict.Their mother is alive but remains nameless unless you the readers think of a good name.My reasons for this are the parents only show up briefly so I don't think their needs to be too much drama plus these will mostly be drabbles.

3. I already have some pairings sorted out but some are still a mystery*cough Maribelle *cough Ricken *cough Panne and may need your input on the matter

4. The second generation will appear as the first gen will participate in a tutoring service. Tutoring the second gen highschool students for credit and pay. Thee first gen will be paired and sent to tutor their second generation child.

5.Nowi is a genius and is sent to collage earlier than the rest she'll be 16 I know Nowi looks about 10 but 16 is a more flexible age.P.S Nowi always struggles trying to get into clubs and constantly complains about fake ID's being useless.

6. Robin wants to become a politician and Robyn a lawyer I thought this would be the best job for their tactical genius.There classes are taught by Walhart(Politics), Cervantes(English) and Excellus(Law) there will be other teachers that teach different subjects.

7.Robin is blonde with brown eyes he gets his light hair from hue mother whilst Robyn has raven hair like ger father andc also has brown eyes. Robin is more layed back but when with his sister is the serious one. Robyn is quite mature but more childish when it comes to her brother.

I think that's it oh and sorry if I make mistakes I'm to lazy to edit *hides in shame *

Anyways that's all folks. If you have any questions please comment and I will attempt to answer them.

~Chip/Tara-chan~