hidden bf

( Y'all i promise I'm not dead, I've been writing a lot into my drafts but never post it 🤷🏽‍♀️, i love her new album ong)

It was a cozy fall day and you had invited your bf over. While waiting you sat on the couch and scrolled on insta. Seeing all the post of everyone cuddled and snuggled up with their bf/gf. Soon after adding the videos to an album you heard the doorbell ring. Opening the door it was exactly who you expected, it was your man. It was so lovely to be able to hug him. Y'all put on the nightmare before Christmas and cuddled after a bit you mentioned wanting to post a photo of you two, he declined saying he wanted to keep the relationship private. You let out a small saddened sigh and dropped the topic continuing to watch the movie. Y'all were going to go out for dinner as he waited downstairs you went up to your room and got ready. Putting on a nice skirt and fall sweater. He came up to see if you were done and opened the door. You were looking in the mirror fixing your hair slightly and smiling at him. 'look' he started 'we can post a photo as long as my face isn't in it.' You cheered and took what you would get. Standing in front of the mirror you motioned for him to get in front of you and you hugged him with him hugging back.

 Standing in front of the mirror you motioned for him to get in front of you and you hugged him with him hugging back

Quickly snapping a photo you cheered and excitedly posted it.

(Yippee another chapter done. I thought I got over this guy I had a crush on for over a year, but then he starts showing up in my dreams. Drop some ideas.  Word count 296)