how you met

Starting off with the basic stuff.

Finney
- You guys met after school,you were walking home when you saw finney getting beat up by a group of kids.
-you ran over there and punched a kid in the face while finney watched you.
- obviously you got hurt but not as bad as the other kids, once they ran away you walked over to finney and help him up.
-you walked him home and chatted a while,once he got home he thanked you and went inside.

Robin
-you guys met when he was in a fight,you were watching him fighting a kid who shouldn't have been fight Robin.
- you were watching for a bit seeing how Robin knock the kid to the ground,and soon enough blood was coming out.
- you didn't want to see the poor kid (yeah poor kid) getting brutally beat up so you pulled Robin off of him.
- obviously Robin was upset at you when you pulled him off but didn't say anything.
- to put it short you took him to the nurse to get his hand fixed, he thanked you but didn't forgive you for pulling apart the fight.

Bruce
-you we're watching the game with your friends and you saw Bruce batting.
- Bruce hit the ball and made a home run which was a win and the end of the game
-you saw Bruce's time cheer for victory after all of that cheerful moment you went up to him and congrats him on his win.
- but that turned into a conversation,you and Bruce talked for a while and went home,Bruce was glad you talked to him he wanted to talk to you for the longest time.

Vance
- you were at the grab n go looking for snacks,you saw vance playing the pinball game so you looked at him play the game for a bit.
-you saw two kids horse playing and one of them hit the pinball machine which caused vance to flip out.
-you saw vance beating up the kids and then he took out a knife and carved something in the kids arm.
-the lady was call the cops already so you just stood there looking at the drama, vance saw you in the corner of his eye and thought you were apart of this so he ran at you with the knife.
-long story short the cops came in and saw vance on the floor with you holding pepper spray in you hands.

Billy
-you we're outside playing with your dog,when rover came to play with your dog.
-you we're confused to see a other dog in front of you, you saw a name tag on him and looked around to see if anyone was chasing him.
-you saw a kid on his bike that stopped at your house and walked up to you.
-he said that was his dog rover and that he's been chasing him, he gave you a newspaper and grabbed his dog leash as the thanked you.
-you said no problem and saw him leave on his bike.

Griffin

-you guys met in the library,you were looking for a book that you wanted to read.
-turns out griffin was looking for that book too,both of your hands touched the book you both looked at each.
- griffin pulled his hand away and said sorry,you told that is was ok and he can read the book if he wanted
-you left him alone with the book in his hand he wanted to talk to you more but got scared maybe he will be get to see you an other time.

Lol I kinda went off with vance but I hope this accurate enough but hey this is the beginning of you guys friends ship or even something more

Bye 🏃🏃