End Game

MC'S POV

A fire like no other courses through my veins, as I am once again confined to a small dingy basement, standing before my captor, glaring with validation at his bruised beaten torso, from the wounds inflicted by my love, and my uncle. The only difference is i can come and go as i please, the tables have turned, and now i hold the power, and I'm fucking pissed! He thrashes violently in his shackles, trying desperately to reach me like a raging bull to a red flag, but i don't flinch, i stand firm with valour, grinning at him maliciously, making him all the more furious, as he hang from his wrists, consumed by deep hatred that I stand here alive and well.

MC: You don't seem very pleased to see me Otis! And after everything we've been through, I must say I'm disappointed!

OTIS: FUCK YOU!! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING DEAD!!

MC: Yeah you fucked up there didn't you, you really should of killed me when you had the chance, because you won't get another one!

He swings on his chains in frustration, trying with every fibre of his body to reach me, and as he does I raise my blade and slice it across his thighs, causing him to cry out in pain.

MC: Oh come on, I thought you were big and strong, you should be able to handle this!

OTIS: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO I WILL NEVER BE AS PATHETIC AS YOU! YOUR FUCKING DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

MC: Do you want to bet on that!

OTIS: COME ON THEN!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!

MC: As you wish!

I'm in his head and he can't bare it, he knows I'm not fucking around, I'm here for payback and i intend to get it! He watches me intently trying to anticipate my next move, as he bites on his lip determined not to scream and show weakness. I circle him like a vulture waiting for the death of its prey, as i drag the blade across the concrete floor, before stopping at his side. I raise the cold tip of the blade up to his shackled wrist, applying enough pressure to break the skin, before i guide it along his arm and down his body, making him wince. I continue until I reach the entry point of an existing knife wound, and as I do his breathing becomes erratic and i slowly edge the blade in, creeping deeper and deeper, causing him to bite his lip with such force that blood starts to run down his chin, but I keep applying pressure and pushing deeper, not willing to give in, until he can't take anymore.

Thomas: MC please don't do this!

Jake: Thomas the grown ups are busy!  She will deal with you in a minute!

Thomas: Please I beg of you!

Alan: Jesus christ Thomas shut the fuck up! Sorry MC continue.

Alan gestures with his hand giving me the go ahead. As he and Jake both move to stand before Otis, both intently watching him in detest, waiting to see how long it takes him to give in. Thomas recoils back to his corner to scared to utter another word, in fear of the repercussions. I turn my attention back to the monster as he's spitting blood through gritted teeth, fighting with every fibre of his body to stay still, as to not cause more injury from blade. I push deeper, making him roar in agonising  pain as a cold sweat runs over him, dripping down his face and torso, he's determined not to give in, but I stand my ground, giving one more forceful push, causing his entire body to  convulse, until he mutters through gritted teeth.

OTIS: ENOUGH!!

In one swift motion I tear the blade out, causing him to writhe in insufferable pain, as i allow the crisom red blood too fall in waves, giving me the validation i need!