My Little Monster

The Malfoy family enters their home the same as they left it, slightly in fear of what is lurking in the magnificent building. Walking through the house soft noises ring out, a slight swishing of clothing against their bodies, soft footsteps in three different tones, unknowingly alerting the monster in their home. 

The monster currently dressed in a flowing black dress, blood splattered all over her. A crash rings out throughout the building, the sound of a body dropping as it sounds, all three Malfoy's walking quickly towards the noise in slight confusion. Opening the door to where all of the Death Eater meetings are held, they expected the Dark Lord to be sitting in his chair. The low lights, casting a gleam on top of the body that they thought the Dark Lord had killed. The smell of death floating in the air, making the mother and son feel slightly sick. 

What all three of them did not expect is to find the hidden Malfoy, a dagger encased in pretty jewels in her hand, poised over the Dark Lord, shining brightly in the low lighting. Blood dripping from the dagger, manic laughter ringing throughout the room. The Dark Lord sits, bleeding out from a slit throat, choking on his own venom like blood. The platinum blonde girl smiles, all of the Death Eaters bodies surrounding her, all dead. 

It makes her happy, knowing she did something for the only two people she loves in the world. Her eyes twinkle in the low light, flashing like lightning against the night sky. Soft pink lips stretching into a smile as the door opens, showing her family. Head tilting to the left in amusement at them.

"What have you done, Royalty?" Lucuis speaks in complete fear. Trembling behind his wife and son like the coward he is, afraid to face his only daughter. The hidden Malfoy, Royalty, grins at her father, raising the dagger and running her tongue along it. Blood pooling on her tongue, causing her to swallow it. 

"Well Daddy, I became the monster you wanted. You did this to me? Do you not like your creation?" Royalty pouts dramatically at the blonde man. Watching as he starts to stutter, not being able to form words. Deep laughter rings out through the room making Royalty grin once more. 

"I quite like the monster you have made her to be Lucuis. She's my little monster now." Mattheo steps forward from the shadows, deep brown curls shifting when he raises his head to make eye contact with Royalty. Clad in a black suit like the other two men in the room, an effort for Royalty, to match her. It does not go unnoticed by the girl either, smiling widely at his outfit choice. 

He steps forward, toward Royalty, wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close to him and leaning down slightly. Pressing a kiss to her temple, he turns back to the family that has hidden his love from everyone. The family that has turned her into a monster. For what? Mattheo does not think he will ever know. "With my father dead and all of his followers, the mission is over. You have your home back. Do not attempt at making yourself the new Dark Lord. I am tired of the Dark Lord bit, plus you are too weak to be the Dark Lord. Try and I will send Royalty back here to finish her mission, completely." 

Hearing Mattheo's last statement, sends a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Feeling her shiver, Mattheo grins widely down at his little monster. Mattheo leads Royalty away from her family, shoving past them. Only stopping when he feels Royalty being tugged on. 

Turning quickly to see Draco's hand on his sister's arm, tears in his eyes, he speaks, "Thank you, Royalty." Royalty lets out a giggle before answering, "Anything for my brother. I knew you did not want this. You and Mattheo wanted him dead and I enjoyed the kill. Our parents raised a face for the family name and then me, the monster. I will always love you brother, owl ok? Especially if you need me to kill for you again." Royalty glances at her father over he twins shoulder, smiling brightly at him, making him take a step back. 

Both Malfoy parents watch as their children regard each other with such affection, never seeing either of them act this way. Draco's face breaks into a rare smile while he nods at his twin sister. Letting her go, he watches as the dark lord's son walks away with his sister. "See you soon, Royalty." 

This one is short, just a simple idea that popped into my head because of a dream I had.