Chapter 1: Beginning

Hey guys this is my first book, "Young Justice League." I love this show, so I decided that I should write a fanfiction based on the show. Well, I hope u guys like this. Let's get going on with the story shall we!!! (Updated)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I live alone in this big city of Gotham, so I steal just to stay alive. My powers to help me with stealing personal things like jewelry. The only thing I have from my family is my necklace which is the source of my powers. I felt tears coming up just thinking about this. I take myself out of daydreaming. I look around my apartment on the top floor. I get off of my seat and walk towards my bedroom.

I open my bedroom door to my plain room. I walk over to my desk and sit on my chair. I open my computer to continue with my project. I have been hard on myself lately with training myself. It is actually harder than you think. Then out of nowhere I heard something fall from the roof. My heart rate was beating fast already. I quickly shut my computer and ran to my bedroom door. I stopped and grabbed a mask, for my eyes, a hoodie from my cabinet. I put on my mask and hoodie and ran out my bedroom door to my front door. I heard another fall from the roof. I ran up the roof stairs and stopped before I open the door. For some reason I had a bad feeling about this. My heart was beating out of my chest. I turn invisible and ran through the door.

I saw two unconscious girls, and a couple of boys my age. They all were wearing super hero costumes. I saw Clay throwing a boy in my direction. If you didn't know, I really know Clay when I was hold prisoner by Joker, but I won't get into details.

"Robin!" I heard them scream. I turn my head to see something getting thrown towards me. I became visible and caught the boy from hitting the wall. I turned invisible with him and we went through the wall. We starting falling from the roof, but I started flying both of us back to the roof. I look down at the boy who was confused. Then he looked up at me with wide eyes, but I couldn't see his eyes through his mask. We landed on top of the roof and became visible. People were looking at me with confused looks. I turn my head towards Clay when he laughed.

"Master wants you back home and he is taking no for an answer" Clay said.

"No I am not and you aren't going to make me!" I yelled taking a step closer to him. My heart was beating and my hands started getting sweaty. Clay picked me up and threw me towards the wall.

"No!" I heard someone say. I felt someone grab me, but we hit the wall. I hit my head against a muscular chest. My legs were stuck in the fallen wall. Blood was all over the place. I screamed of the pain all around my body. I couldn't move. I looked down on who I was on top of. Didn't his team yell Robin. I heard the rest of his team fighting Clay with a 'ding' if metal. I look up to see everyone threw into a cage.

"Robin, wake-" but then I felt something stab my neck. Out of nowhere I saw Ivy going to stab Robin, but instead of stabbing Robin she stabbed me in the right arm. I scream in pain. When did Ivy get here? I look up to see not Ivy anymore, but a black long bat figure. What the heck was that? She leaves the fight, without hesitation. I look at the figure again, but my vision was blacking out probably from the poison. I felt a rush of cold into me. I lost so much blood.

"Robin, don't worry" I heard the cage open and running foot steps coming towards us. I black out from all the pain.

~Later~

I hear talking in the room I am in. It sounds like a boy and a man from earlier. I open my eye lids, but the room is too bright. I blink multiple times so my eyes can adjust to the lights. Then I feel pain rushing through my body like electricity. I jerk my body up and feel the pain throughout my body. They started pulling me back down into the bed. I have to be strong. Don't scream from the pain. I noticed my hands are in the handcuffs connected to the bed.

"Stop!" I yell. I put my hands forwards in front of me as much as I could. A purple barrier appeared around me blocking them off. What the? When did I-?

"Hey there we won't do anything to you" said the older guy. Well, he is in the Batman costume. They both have shocked faces. I grunt when he said that.

"I don't believe that" I said angrily. Why would I trust someone that handcuffs me to a bed. I tried to get my hands free, but my powers are only putting up a barrier. I bit my lip to not cry out in pain and I looked down. The blanket comes off of my chest. My shirt was off, but I was bandaged to my chest and down. My right arm was bandaged too where I can see blood marks on the wrap. I hate blood to tell you the truth.

"Y-You healed my wounds" I mumbled under my breath, "I rather be dead" Robin, I think his name is, probably heard what I said because I heard him slam his hand to his chair.

"Why would you rather be dead! Why is life not worthy of you?!" He yelled. I look down at my blanket. I don't want to live this life anymore, but I can't do it. It has been like this ever since those people have been trying to get me. I stay silent still looking down.

"Why should you care?! No one cares for me, not even my parents! They left me without saying goodbye!" I yelled at him. I might of gave them to much information about me. With that he left the room, but pause at the doorway. It looked like he was gonna yell at me, but he just walks out of the room and so does other man getting Robin back. My barrier disappeared. I sigh and looked down. I can try escape now. I pull my hands as hard as I can. After awhile, I get my right hand free. Now to get my left hand free. I started twisting and pulling my hand to get free. Finally I yank out my hand free and jump off the bed. I grab my bloody clothes and put them on. I bit my lip harder from the pain. I turn invisible and walk out the door to freedom.

~Third Person~

"Robin! She went through a lot today give her a break" Batman said, "Just give her a chance." It's been ten minutes since they left her room. Now they are back in the Bat Cave. If you didn't know the cave is right under Batman or Bruce's house. 

"No. Why would I visit a rude, selfless girl" Robin said. He felt betrayed after what she said to him. He wouldn't go back to see her. Batman's screen beeps red three times. Batman answers.

"What is it?" Batman said.

"She is gone" Black Canary said.

~ Pov: Linea ~

I was walking along a dark by myself as usual. They are going to look for me for sure. When I was walking I ran into someone while I was thinking. We both fell backwards on the sidewalk.

"Oww" I said. I look up holding my chest from the pain. I see a girl on the ground across of me. She has brown hair with blue eyes. She is very skinny, but also looks very strong. I can see that she is in a school uniform. What is she doing in the middle of the night? She gets up and grabs her backpack from the ground. She looks over at me.

"Are you ok?" she says. She took out her hand for me to grab. I grabbed her hand and she lifts me up. I groan at the pain when I get up. Don't scream. Don't scream

"My name is Noelle. What is your name?" Noelle said. I put my hand on my ripped shoulder.

"Linea-" I fall to the ground from the pain, but she caught me. I felt my wounds reopen. I notice her see the blood on me and the blood growing. Noelle helps me up to my feet. I bite my lip to keep from screaming.

"I will take you to my home, Linea. Don't worry you will be safe" Noelle said and starts walking to her house with me.

"A-Are you sure?" I asked holding Noelle to keep balance, "your parents won't mind?" Her head turns towards me and smiles.

"My grandpa won't mind" 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was the chapter so far. If you can leave a comment and a vote I will graceful. People who votes this chapter gets message for other chapters opinion and what I should write. I hoped you like the chapter and hope you will read more.

- Internet Princess-