Chapter 7: Circus Time!! Part 1

Hey, guys here is finally Chapter 7.... Plz don't kill me for updating for a long time. School and other stuff is first before anything else. Going off topic, just let me know what I can change in this story cause I feel like it can be better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus!" Jack Haly said to the crowd starting the performance. I look up seeing the light shined on Haly. I turn to Noelle that is right next to me.

"Why are we here again?" I asked while Haly is talking to us. Well, I should say, crowd. 

"Uh, I told you a thousand times now. We are here on a mission by Batman to help Jack Haly-"

"Why are we?" I said interrupting Noelle. Noelle sighed.

"It's because there have been thefts of advance weapon technology around England and agent King Faraday suspects that the Haly Circus is the reason. This is why we are here. It is to find the real thief before Agent Faraday shuts down Haly International Traveling Circus" Noelle replied. I sighed and turned to the stage as Haly was introducing the Daring Dangers. Robin as Dan Danger. Miss Martian as Dawn Danger. Red Arrow as Dane Danger, but I really don't know him very well. Superboy as Dean Danger. And last but not least Artemis as Diane Danger. While Noelle and I are in the crowd looking for anyone suspicious. Still, I hate just sitting here waiting for something to happen. 

"I'm gonna stretch out my legs for a bit," I said impatiently. I quickly got up from my seat and made my way off the stands. I look up watching Dan and Dawn on the trapeze. They look so professional like they have been doing these things for a living. Just then I see Rob- I mean Dan falling from the trapeze. I gasped. 

No!!!

Just then Dean throws a barrel up to catch Dan making him rise up to the trapeze, while Dawn puts her hands down to catch Dan's hand. She grabs his hands and they land back onto the platform ending that horrific scene. While the crowd cheers, I am left in horror that one of my friends almost died. I feel my heart beat out of my chest. My hands are shaking from shock. 

Robin......

Time Skip by the shaking shock (:P)

It's been two hours since the terrifying act of the Dangers. I really want to talk to Robin after everything happened, but I don't know what to say. Should I hug him, scold him for scaring me or just do nothing?

Robin: Hey Crystal, are you okay? 

I jumped hearing his voice, almost falling off the roof. At least I caught my balance 

Me: Ah!! Don't scare me like that!! I almost fell off the roof!

Robin: Haha sorry. 

Superboy: I see someone entering the Ware House Factory.

We jump off the roof as quiet as possible. I still have to talk to him about what happened earlier. From what I heard from Miss Martain, he caught the flu that has been going around lately. That darn flu is gonna kill somebody someday. Wait.... 

'I'm such an idiot. Of course, the flu has killed people in the past...'

'Yep you are stupid'

'Hey!! Shut up' 

'Haha! You just said shut up to yourself'

I mentally slapped myself and looked around. I was all alone in the dark. Where in heaven did they go? Just then, an explosion from the Warehouse shattered the windows. I ducked and covered my head from the flying glass and bricks. Now that's where they are. I stand up, running towards the burning Warehouse. Before I entered, I saw a person figure running away from the burning building.

"Robin! Superboy! Miss Mar-" I felt the metal ground below me rise. I fell off landing on by butt. 

"Here!" someone said. I look up seeing everyone. 

"OH, MY HEAVENS!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME BE-" 

"Not now Crystal. We need to catch him before he gets away" Superboy states. Why do they have to cut in while I'm talking? I cross my arms. 

"He already got away. I saw him leaving wh-"

"WHAT!! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP H-" 

"STOP CUTTING MY SENTENCES!! WE GOTTA HELP MISS MARTAIN! THE FIRE IS KILLING HER!" I scream out of frustration. This is really getting on to my nerves. I turn around to the direction he escaped from. 

"Noelle take out this fire. I'm going after him" Without hesitation, I flew trying to catch up with him. Where is this guy?

~Time Skip~

After failing on catching up with the mystery man, I decided to fly back to the circus. Undetected. The unsettling of my stomach makes me want to crawl up in a ball. There is something up with place, not to mention the events about earlier. 

"The reason why I didn't bring you here Wally. You know my past more than anybody" Uh? It sounds like Robin. I fly down on top off the train listening to Robin's conversation. His past? What about his past?