Chapter 2

Yo! I know I should be focusing on the Uchiha book, but you can't numb your mind by always thinking about Uchiha stuff

Yo! I know I should be focusing on the Uchiha book, but you can't numb your mind by always thinking about Uchiha stuff...to the point where you start to believe you are an Uchiha too. So here I am, taking a break and refreshing my brain. I don't know if I mentioned it before but this story doesn't follow the Boruto anime plot. And it will be a short book. It's only purpose is same as the re-animation book I wrote. Just for a break.
To the story...

Boruto's pov:

I walked up stairs straight to my room. I kinda lied back there. There's no way I'm going to rest, let my guard down and sleep.

I'm really thankful to whatever gods out there for not letting that bastard take over when I was unconscious... I don't want to repeat what happened with Kawaki.

'Boruto, you worry too much about those inferior creatures. Once we are one... we'll destroy the world and take all the chakra.'

I gasped and held on to the wall for support as I heard Momoshiki's voice inside my head.

Everytime he speaks...

I gritted my teeth hoping it would get rid of the nausea.

I don't want to faint again before I reach my room. Or else they'll take me to the hospital for sure. The vulnerable place would be destroyed if Momoshiki take over...

I shook my head to get rid of the unwanted thoughts and continued my way towards the room before another dizzy spell hit me.

No one's pov:

It's been an hour since Boruto left for his room. Everyone was enjoying their dinner and laughing.

Except Sasuke, who wore a neutral expression, as always.

The worry for his student was seen clear in his eyes.

And if you closely pay attention, you could also see how strained Naruto's laugh was, along with Hinata's.

Hiding their worries behind the laughs so the other two kids would be at ease.

What's the worry you ask?

Boruto hasn't eaten anything for the last seven days!

Little did the three adults knew, that the kids were holding their hands under the table providing each other support, all while partaking in the enjoyment.

Boruto pov:

I sat on my bed, my mind felt helpless... and restless.

I am aware I cannot do anything about the current situation, but still my mind kept bothering me to do something about it, not knowing what to do itself.

I would cut my karma marked arm off, but really... what's the point in that?

My whole existence is turning into a fucking Otsutsuki.