Ch 33- Highschool Tour

Tulsa, Oklahoma, August 22nd, 2022

Mayanna was currently giving Blair and Brett the tour of Will Rogers Highschool.

Brett asked. "So this is the highschool that
Blair and I will be attending."

Mayanna replied, "Yep."

Blair asked, "How many credits do we need to graduate?"

Mayanna responded, "You will need 100 credits, 25 credits each year, but it is possible to go over 100 credits depending on what courses you take and how many credits that course is."

Blair said "Okay."

Brett asked, "When do we get our class schedules?"

Mayanna replied, "2 days before classes start since the school always mails out the schedule before the first day."

Brett said "Okay."

Blair asked, "Who graduated as valedictorian for the class of 2022?"

Mayanna stated, "That would be my sister Vanilla."

Blair said, "That's amazing."

Mayanna showed Blair and Brett the history classrooms, science classrooms, math classrooms, English/creative writing classrooms, the cafeteria, option classrooms, the gym and the office.

Brett asked, "Why does everyone subject has different hallways?"

Mayanna said, "Because it got designed that way."

Brett said "Okay."

Blair asked, "When is the first day of school?"

Mayanna said, "August 26th is the first day of school for the 2022-2023 school year for all schools except for colleges."

Blair responded, "Alright."

Mayanna asked, "Any more questions?"

Brett asked, "When does the school year usually end?"

Mayanna replied, "Around early to mid-June, sometimes even late June."

Brett said, "Alright then."

Mayanna said, "I hope that you two will enjoy your high school years here."

Blair said "Thanks."

Brett stated, "Thanks."

After the highschool tour, Mayanna took Blair and Brett back home and headed home herself.

Stay Gold-shimmerpuppylover