Ch 34- Class Schedule

Tulsa, Oklahoma, August 24th, 2022

Mayanna looked through her emails when she came upon her senior year schedule.

She opened the email that contained her classes for the whole year. 

Mayanna's Senior Schedule

S1
Chemistry- Mr.Lowe
English-Mr. Brown
Choral- Mr.Smith
Lunch
Art- Mr.Sea
History- Miss.Andy
Physics- Miss.Johnson

S2
Drama- Miss.Hinton
Gym- Mr.Miller
Biology- Mrs.Booke
Lunch
Math- Mr.Terror
Creative Writing- Miss.Costa
Band- Mr.Jones

Mayanna was happy with the classes she had. She sent a copy of her timetable to all her friends to see if she had any friends in her classes.

Meanwhile, Vanilla was on her phone looking at her classes for her first year in university. 

She opened the email that the Dean had sent her.

Vanilla's Freshman Year Of College Schedule

Period 1 Health Science- Professor Arley
Period 2 Anatomy I- Professor Ainsley
Lunch Break
Period 3 Mathematics- Professor Mason
Period 4 Literacy- Professor Carter

Vanilla was happy with her classes in her first year of university. She sent a copy to all her friends of her schedule to see if they had the same lunch hour as each other.

Later that day, Mayanna was talking with Vanilla.

Mayanna said, "So my classes for the first semester of my senior year are Chemistry with Mr.Lowe, English with Mr.Brown, Choral with Mr.Smith, Art with Mr. Sea, History with Miss. Andy and Physics with Miss.Johnson"

Vanilla asked, "What about your second semester?"

Mayanna replied, "For my second semester, I have Drama with Miss. Hinton, Gym with Mr.Miller, Biology with Mrs.Booke, Math with Mr.Terror, Creative Writing with Miss. Costa, and finally, I have Band with Mr.Jones."

Vanilla said, "You will like all your teachers, I promise."

Mayanna asked, "What are your classes for your first year in university?"

Vanilla said, "I have Health Science with Professor Arley, Anatomy I with Professor Ainsley, Mathematics with Professor Mason and final I have Literacy with Professor Carter."

Mayanna asked, "For a whole semester or year?" 

Vanilla replied, "That's for the semester."

Mayanna said "Oh."

Vanilla asked. "All my friends and my boyfriend have the same lunch period."

Mayanna said, "That's great."

Vanilla asked, "Do you have any friends in your classes?"

Mayanna said, "Yeah I do, and I even share one class with Matt."

Vanilla said, "I hope you will enjoy your senior year of highschool."

Mayanna and Vanilla talked about Mayanna's senior year of highschool.

Stay Gold-shimmerpuppylover