.:26:.

Final chapter

.: next day :.

George anxiously sat down in the first class seat... where was dreams seat..? They each got separate areas.
"God.." he mumbled, staring out the window.
"Where did Dream go..? We split apart once we got through security..
"Dream?"

He looked around- he had no idea where Dream was- where did he go...? Did he get on the wrong plane..?

Did he leave him on the flight alone..? Is  dream going to take another flight....??

George's ears pinned back under his hat, whimpering faintly.
"Where did he go..." he looked around.
"Dream..?"

After a few moments of George looking- he was cut off.

"Boo!" Dream grabbed George's shoulder, scaring him.
"I'm back." He chuckled.
"Sorry I was just doing something."

George jumped, looking up at Dream with a soft look.
"I.. I thought you left me on the plane." He quietly mumbled... he was over thinking..
"And I got scared."

"Of course not, I was asking the attendant if I could stay in the same booth with you- and she said it was alright." Dream pointed over next to george.
"So uh... may I sit with you...?" He spoke awkwardly.
"I can take the window seat if your afraid of heights."

George's ears peaked up, quickly moving over.
"Yes please- I'd like you to sit next to me!" He looked over.
"I hate the window seat."

Dream gladly sat down next to george, his smile growling.
"Good- cause I was anxious to ask cause I didn't want you to reject it-" he looked next to him- seeing the lovely brunette.
"I thought you might have wanted space.."

"No- I hate planes..." George leaned into dreams chest.
"And I really wanted someone to talk too on the way..." he purred softly, he enjoyed dreams company- staying with him was the best option..

"I'm always here if you wanted to talk." Dream yawned, looking out the window.
"I might get some rest as I didn't sleep much last night whilst packing." He began to get tired.

"I might get some sleep as well.." George curled himself next to dreams side, hugging him.
"I love you." He mumbled quietly.

"I love you too.... Now let's get some rest," Dream rested his head on George, mumbling.
"I'll hopefully see you when I wake up." He went to sleep, using George as a rest.

George nodded, purring happily.
"You will..." he nuzzled Dream, slowly drifting to sleep.
"I'll always wake up by your side."

The two smiled as they slowly drifted to sleep in each other's embrace.

.: Time Skip :.

Dream slept peacefully, leaning against the seat whilst laying comfortably.

But- it was cut short.

Dream was woken when felt something lay on his lap, making him jump faintly.
"Huh..?" He fluttered his eyes awake.
"What...?"

He looked down, seeing George laying on his lap- his ears flickering back and forth.

"Aww.. cute" Dream smiled, ruffling George's hair whilst scratching the back of his ears.
"Your just like a real cat." He chuckled quietly.
"I forgot about that."

George began purring, trying to scratch behind his ear himself.. but he didn't have enough strength to reach his arm up to stop Dream.

Dreams smile grew as he used both his hands, scratching under George's chin and ear.
"Your just like an actual cat~" he chuckled.
"So cute."