Who?!?!

Outfits are on Polyvore: username is maxride2002
Paris' POV

I wake up in the same room as always. The basement of the orphanage. Letting out a sigh, I get throw off my sheets and get out of my bed. I walk over to my suitcase sitting over in the corner and grab out my outfit. Once I pick it out I head to the bathroom before anyone else wakes up.

{I'm not writing about her time in the shower}

I sneak back down to my room after my shower and grab my skateboard and backpack and run out of the orphanage. I hate it here. I got put down in the basement after my fifth year here. I've been here since I was ten and I'm now seventeen. Oh yeah, I'm getting ahead of myself again. I never introduced myself. Well... hi. I'm Paris Parks. I lost dad when I was five in a car accident. After that... You can probably guess. If not, I'll eventually have to explain myself.

My original hair color is black, but I am constantly dying it a different color. This month, it's teal. My favorite colour is fire engine red. I love reading and skateboarding. My birthday is on July 14. I think that's about it on information about me. Oh yeah one more thing, nobody wants me.

I head out the door of the building and head to wherever. I usually just ride around in my skateboard all day. That's the only thing on my schedual for the day. Actually, that's the only thing on my schedule... RING RING R- I pull my phone out of my back poket and hit answer before bringing it to my face.

"Hello?" I ask irritated. It has to be miss Suzi, the orphanage owner. She is the only one that would call me. "Get your arse back here. There are people here that want to meet you." Probably not true. "Let me guess, your favorite kid there just got adopted so you want to beat me, right?" I ask. She has to be kidding if she thinks I'm going to go back there. "No, Paris. There are people here who want to adopt you," she answered sweetly. Whoever they are they must be in the room. "Fine. Whatever. I'm on my way," I tell her and hang up before she could respond.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(ORPHANAGE)(*)(*)(*)(*)

"I'm back!" I yell as I walk in the door. "NOBODY CARES!" someone else tells back. I let out a sigh before heading to miss Suzi's office. "Miss-" I stop dead in my tracks when I see who is in the room with her. "Hello," one of them say. I nearly faint. Gerard Way is here to adopt me.