Story Time

Sit down my children, cause you're in for a bumpy ride. Okay? Okay.

It all started a few weeks ago. As you may know by now, Christmas is fastly approaching, meaning Christmas movies and songs, but, at my school, this also means the yearly production of A Christmas Carol, which I am in. So rehearsals started and I had to be at school from 6:45 a.m. (when I get to school) until 6:00 p.m. because of my role. Now, on TOP of that, I forgot about drivers ed (cause I is a smol freshman baby). That meant missing two weeks of rehearsals! Fun! Plus, if you didn't know this about me, I'm in the robotics team at my school, so I missed two of those meetings.

Now we get to the part I know everyone here will love, I got to go to NC Comicon! It was GREAT GUYS AHHHH. So, if you didn't know this about the NC Comicon this year, Gerard Way was there. So, I had a great time. On top of seeing most of his panels (I had a 3 day pass) I kinda met him. I know. I'm still screaming and this was the weekend of veterans day. Now, the only reason I met him was because the friend that I came with and the friends that I had made (I KNOW! I MET G AND MADE FRIENDS.) know where all of the guests take a smoke break. So basically we stalked him. It was great though. He smells like I thought he would. Smoke, coffee, and a bit of sweat cause everyone knows he probably hasn't showered in forever.

ANYWAYS next part of the story now.

So, if your not American, you may not know that this week was Thanksgiving. Which is rough. My least favorite holiday. But anyways, I just hate Thanksgiving. That's this part of the story.

NEXT.

So this week, I have tech runs and dress rehearsal as well as a student matinee (for those of you that don't know [and comment on this if it's wrong] a matinee for us anyways is where we are having a bunch of kids from middle and elementary schools come and watch us) on Thursday all before opening night on Friday. PLUS, on Thursday, seniors have to present there Graduation projects, so we have to move our final dress rehearsal to Friday after school (we have an early release, so this better, still not okay).

THEN (I am sooooo sorry about this. I just need a rant)

There is this guy in the play with me and I have a small (more like giant) crush on him (like, "had a dream about our wedding one night" crush) and everyone thinks we're dating because we're really close and we hug every time we see each other (we even get to hug in the play!!) and he also puts his arm around my waist and he let me wear one of his favorite jackets because I was cold and we basically snuggle a lot and ugh. I don't even know if he likes me like that.

So that's the end of my story of why I haven't been updating like I want to. Sorry it was so long, but here are some pictures from Comicon and stuff. I even have a picture of the guy I like in there somewhere.

 I even have a picture of the guy I like in there somewhere

(Meeting G. Moose (his body guard) in the background)

 Moose (his body guard) in the background)