Meet The Fans

"Okay, I'm going to go over the list one more time, just in case."

We all groan before Ray speaks up.

"Gee, you've gone over the list with us like, seventeen times in the past two hours. I think we are good. Plus the bus has been waiting out there for us for the past twenty minutes."

"Fine, but first, Paris, you are three-thousand percent sure you have all of your school stuff, right?"

"Yes dad, now let's go!"

We all manage to get everything and everyone onto the bus without any deaths, which was quite the accomplishment. Especially with all of the stuff we had.

"Hey dad?" I yell as I pull my laptop on my lap. "Can you help me log into school? I want to start class."

"I would, but they want you to start at the same time as everyone else. That's what the web cam is for. That way it's like being in a class."

"Alright. I'll just scroll through Tumblr and watch Glee on Netflix."

"Have fun with that. AND NO FRERARD BLOGS!"

"I MAKE NO PROMISES."

"CHILD DO AS I SAY."

"Fine, fine."

I continue to scroll through random blogs for a while, which, as nice as that may seem, gets quite boring when nobody is posting anything and all that is left is the even scarier side of Tumblr.

"Paris! We're here!" I hear Frank shout as the bus lurched to a stop. "Grab a bag with some clothes in it plus whatever else you'll need for the night. We're staying in a hotel for the night."

I hop off of my bunk and grab the bag dad MADE me pack for these situations. All I had left was to shove my laptop, it's charger, and my phone charger in it.

"You ready to meet the fans?" Mikey asked as I walked into the front.

Once outside of this bus, I would have my first My Chemical Romance fan experience with the band.

I shakily nod my head and Ray opens the door to all of the screaming fans.

Hi guys! Sorry it's been a while. Btw, I just noticed I had over 1k reads and I almost cried.

Also, I finally got a pixie cut today!!! I'm so happy with it! HERE I AM

DON'T I LOOK CUTE?!?!?
Okay *deep breath* sorry but I feel so confident with my new hair cut.

Question for any guys of girls with short hair/pixie cuts:
Is your neck always itchy after haircuts?

That's all for now
-Kelley