You'll Always Have Us

As soon as Mikey opens the door, the rest of My Chemical Romance runs through it.

Gerard runs up to me and sits next to me so he can hold me.

I don't know why I saw my mom. There's no way she's here. I haven't seen her in three years. The orphanage I was in wasn't even in the same state she lives in.

"Paris... are you okay? Do you need anything?" Ray asks gently from the doorway.

I shake my head and lean it onto Gerard's chest and just start to cry. I cry for what happened to my dad. I cry because I lost my mom. I cry for the years spent in that orphanage. I cry because of the mental scars that I'll be left with because of all of these things.

Before I know it, though, I'm back asleep.

__________________

When I wake up, I'm not in the hotel room.

I can feel the movement of the bus underneath me as I laid in my bunk.

"Paris! You're up!" Gerard smiled as he laid in the bunk across from mine.

I'm going to admit, it was kinda creepy. This was why I slept with the curtain closed.

"What time is it?" I asked him groggily.

He looked at the top of his phone screen.

"Twelve thirty."

I slept through most of the day.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, throwing my covers to the end of the bed.

He looked back over at me. "Washington D.C."

I froze. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe.

"W-W-Washington D.C.? You're sure?"

My dad looked at me funny.

"Yeah... I'm sure... Why is Washington D.C. such a big deal?"

I take a deep breath.

"This is where I lived before I was put into foster care."

____________

Hi guys.

I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I updated this story. I've been SUPER busy with school and there was also a period of time where I wasn't allowed on Wattpad, so that kinda got in the way of my writing and updating and everything.

Also, I just want to say thank you SOOOO much for more than 18K reads. This has been my most successful story and I'm so grateful for this. I'm going to definitely continue writing this story.

There are going to be some new characters coming soon and if you'd like to see your name in the story, just message me and I'll try and work something out. It's most likely going to be first come first serve and there are only going to be around 3 new characters.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter,

- Kelley