Not Now

You'll never guess where I am!

....Well, maybe you will of you've been reading. But I'm backstage at a My Chemical Romance concert and it is AMAZING!

Okay, okay. Sorry. I just had to let all of that out. I've never even been to a concert before, much less backstage.

I hear the Gerard announcing that there are only two songs left and that they've had a really great show.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me to be honest. The whole being adopted thing in general. I don't think I could have asked for better people to help care for me and raise me for the rest of my life.

:::...:::...:::...:::...:::...:::...:::...:::...:::...:::.

I'm awakened by a loud thudding on the door to the hotel.

Looking over at the clock I read 3:56.

Who could be awake right now? I look over at my uncle, who is still in bed. I know dad would never be up this early. Frank is the same way (no pun intended) as my dad, never gets up earlier than 10:00. Ray maybe?

I throw the covers off of me and shuffle over to the door. What if it's a murderer?

I get up on my tip toes and look through the peep hole before letting out a horrific scream.

Not her. Not now. I'm too happy.

I hear Mikey jump out of the bed and the banging intensifies. She's going to get in. She's going to take me back.

"Paris? Paris!? Paris what's wrong?"

"She's out there. She's going to get me. She's going to take me away from you."

"Paris it's okay. Nobody is going to get you."

"Mikey? Paris? What's going on? Someone let me in!" I hear my dad from the other side of the door. More banging.

Mikey goes to open the door.

"STOP! YOU CAN'T LET HER IN! SHE'LL TAKE ME AWAY!" I scream at him. The tears cover my face as my breathing gets harder. My sight is blocked by tears.

"Paris it's just me. I need you to calm down for me and let Mikey open the door," my dad yells through the door to me.

I warily nod my head at Mikey, letting him know he can open the door.

__________________________________

Lots of stuff just happened. Wow. And this was all written in about twenty minutes. I'm sorry. But at least you're getting updates?? I don't know. Anyways, to the actual author's not now.

__________________________________

I'm back!!! Not for long though. I'm still going to have random updates, but with summer vacation coming up I'll be able to update more.

I've had a lot going on recently though. I just got back from Houston, Texas for a robotics competition, which was really fun. I met kids from all over the world there. It was great.

I'm about to finish Freshman year of high school which is cool.

And if you guys care to know, I'm going on five months with my boyfriend which is really nice to say.

Anyways, I'm still here if you need to talk, but just not updating.

Love,
Kelley