part 11

Mirabel ignored marinette. She tried to speak with her but mirabel scowled and walked to her side of the room. She went to bed not bothering to change. She fell asleep easily.

She walked through town and watched Mirabel talking to dolores. She sat on a nearby bench nearby. She couldn't hear them, she watched children run up to her. She entertained them and watched as 'dolores' turned into camilo as the real dolores was behind her father. Marinette left the drama and started to watch over some kids. She showed them her magic but only with tiki when alma called them to sit down for dinner. "Spots off" she ran to the table and sat in her usual seat. Everyone sat down. "Family" alma said walking to her seat, everyone fell silent and she continued speaking. " we're all thankful for Antonio's new-" she stood up and looked at her seat as two animals appeared."I told them to Wark up your seat"antonio said smiling, marinette laughef under her breath only dolores noticed. " Thank you tonito" she said shooing the animals from her seat. "I'm sure today we'll find a way toput your blessings to good use" she said sitting down on her animals free chair. Marinette watched as mirabel whispered to luisa then hit the table" you do!"
"Mirabel!" Everyone stares at her "If you cannot be silent then you'll move"
"Abuela actualy" she was cut off "casita" her chair was dragged next to alma, pepa and felix moved down the row. Felix took pepa's plate. "As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted, so today we will work twice as hard" alma said,"and I will help lui-" she was cut off by the chair dragging her back and making her lean forward so she couldn't push back." Now I have spoke to the guzmans about isabella's proposal to isabella, dolores do we have a date?" Alma asked waking round the table to the two women. "Tonight" she said listening" he wants five babies" she said and went back to her food, "wonderful, such a fine young man for our perfect isabella" alma said picking a single white flower from isabella's hair. "Will bring a new generation of madrigal blessings and make both our families stronger" she said fixing isabella's posture and hair, once she walked away camilo turned into mariano and made a kissy face to isabella. She flicked her wrist and flowers hit him, she turned back and spat one of the flowers out." Now marinette" she said and marinette looked at her worry flashed in her eyes" the children are getting bored of you using thay single......jewel" she said. Marinette gulped " well the others aren't for en-" she was cut off "today you are to use another" alma said raising her hand silencing her." Si señora" she said shrinking in her hair and facing her food. "Now our community is counting on us" she walked back to her chair" la familia madrigal" alma said," la familia madrigal" everyone copied. Mirabel bent back in her chair and saw luisa already heading Into the village. Marinette followed her so mirabel ran to follow.

They caught up to her as she moved the church. "Luisa can you re-route the river?"

"Will do"

"Luisa the donkeys got out again"

"On it"

They ran to keep up not speaking a word to eachother.

"Luisa- ah!" Mirabel fell from the wall as marinette landed on her feet. She offered her a hand up but mirabel got up herself." Luisa you gotta tell me what's wrong with the magic" mirabel said adamantly "nothing just alot of chores so maybe you should just go home" luisa said "luisa my house is leaning to the" he was cut off by luisa kicking the house back. "Dolores said your eye was twitching it never twitches so something is making you nervous!" Mirabel said, " or someone" Marinette muttered under her breath hiding from the crowd." Move your gonna make me drop a donkey" luisa said using her foot to kick one into the air and onto the pile. "Luisa, just tell me what's wrong!" Mirabel groaned. "There's nothing to tell!"
"There's obviously something so if you know what's hurting the magic tell me!"

"NOTHINGS WRONG!" luisa yelled shocking the two girls. "Wow uh, that just slipped out there, what I meant to say was, everything's fine the magic's fine, luisa's fine." She moved mirabel infront of the donkeys she placed down, marinette moved next to her." I'm totally not nervous" she said."um your eye" marinette said

" look in tio bruno's tower but be careful, that place is off limits for a reason" luisa warned and walked off to finish her chores.