part 13

They left the room and walked down the stairs, mirabel opened her bag a smidge before bumping into someone. They looked and saw alma! " where are you coming from in such a hurry?" She asked wiping her arm." And what is in your hair?" She asked as someone yelled "I'm loosing my gift!" Luisa appeared. "What?" Alma asked shocked." Mirabel, marinette and I werehavingthistalkaboutmecarryingtomuchsoitriesnottocarrytomuchbutwheniwenttoliftupthedonkeyitfelt" her lip quivered " heavy!" She ran crying. Marinette tried to dissappear but alma grabbed her ear and faced the two of them. "What did you do!? What did you say to her!?" She asked the girls " n no I" mirabel stuttered when the bell rang" I have to go get the guzmans for isabellas engagement" she fixed her earring." Tonight had to be perfect and we can't have anymore problems!" She reached the stairs.", and whatever your doing" she faced them" stop doing it" she left. Luisa's door flickered and her sobbing was heard from inside. They looked in the bag and went to the nursery. She placed the vision out on the desk" ok why is this your vision bruno?" Mirabel muttered then thunder strikes" pepa's here" tiki whispered. "Tia...geez" mirabel said and the cloud stopped thundering but still hovered " sorry I didn't mean to" she said " Shoo Shoo Shoo!" She threw her cloud out the door an closed it. " I just came to get the last of tonitos things when I hears the name we do not speak" she said taking a toy bear then facing mirabel. "Great now I'm thundering" she threw the bear and paced," and A thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle!" She stroked her hair " clear skies...clear skies" she repeated and the cloud dissappeared." Who's bru..." marinette stopped as the cloud re-appeared and pepa faced them getting up."if he had a vision about someone what would it mena for them?" Mirabel asked" we don't talk about bruno" pepa said raining as she twisted a sock to grt the water from jt. "It's just hypothetically if he saw you"
" mirabel we need to get ready for the guzmans!" Pepa gestured to the nursery door still sitting."I just wanted to know if it was like less positive or generally negative-"
"It was a nightmare!" Felix burst into the room making the kwamis hide behind marinette. "Felix!" Pepa stood up storming again. " they need to know pepi they need to know!" He said as pepa scrambled up and put a finger to his lips" we don't talk about bruno!" She said" who even is this bruno!?" Marinette asked annoyed she never heard the name before!" He would predict something terrible then" he mimicked ticking "boom! It would happen!" He explained making marinette truly interested." We don't talk about bruno" pepa pulled him back" what if you didn't understand what he saw?" Marinette asked ignoring pepa completely.

They stared at the vision until someone knocked at the door" miraboo got your party pants on cause I-" agustín forget seeing the edge of the tablet. " I Can explain!" Marinette said quickly but agustín took the vision peices and began to stuff them in his pocket" we say nothing! Abuela wants this night to be perfect, 'til the guzmans leave. You didn't break into bruno's Tower, the house is not dying the magic is not fading!" He said and faced the girls and kwamis." No one has to know, just act normal no one has to know" he said softly but urgency hid in his voice as Ziggy opened the door" I know" dolores squeaked and left, "she's gonna tell everyone" marinette said "oh yeah" agustín confirmed as they went to the table."marinette the kwamis?" Alma pointed to them." Guys?" She asked, they flew to the nursery. Everyone took their respected seats."the guzmans and the madrigals together will be so good for the encanto" Alma smiled "yes let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster" señora guzman said making alma chuckle. Mirabel stared at dolores. Dolores stared back." Staring contest" camilo whispered" avocado?" Someone offered, mirabel pushed the bowl and gasped quietly. Dolores whispered to camilo who stared. The three looked awkward. Camilo shifted into multiple people then himself with a messed up face. "Camilo, fix your face" felix muttered. Camilo shool his head and looked to mirabel and marinette. "Water?" Isabella offered. Mirabel took it and gasped silently. Camilo whiso to felix who spat his water onto mariano's shirt. He covered his mouth and coughed. "Mirabel the cream please" alma asked. Mirabel passed it quickly. Then saw felix whispering to pepa who stared at marinette as she shrunk into her chair. "Pepa? The cloud" alma said, pepa ram her fingers through her hair repeating her mantra making julieta look at her worry and concern plastered across her face. Mirabel gasped again when her mother looked at her, mirabel took a drink to avoid eye contact. Mirabel saw cracks. She ducked under the table" mirabel?" Mariano asked making the girl hit her head, pull out from under the table and rub the spot she hit." Everything ok?"He asked" she's great, she's just excited for the proposal" agustín said and mirabel nodded. Marinette held the bridge of her nose and muttered prayers in French. "Oh seigneur aide moi" she whispered to herself none of the family knew French but could make words out. "Wich you should do right now" mirabel added making marinette pray louder now mumbling gaining the attention of felix and camilo." Um I was actualy gonna..." mariano Saif but stopped ", you were actuslt gonna now great!"mirabel turned isabella's chair round and wiped the ruffles on her sleeves making marinette change the prayer, she looked to mirabel "Dieu ne peut pas tu sauver maintenant" she said in her normal level of speech but with a sympathetic tone. She spoke in French when worried so this agitated everyone, she only every did this once and julieta fainted from exhaustion." Actually since everyone here has a talent my mariano wanted to start with a song" Mrs guzman said and put a hand on mariano's arm."luisa bring the piano?" She asked, luisa got up to bring the piano. Marinette calmed herself and was good."actualy it's a family tradition to sing after" mirabel said and tilted mariano's chair so he fell onto one knee. Marinette couldn't look so ate her food."isabella most graceful of all the madrigals" he pulled the ring box out when mirabel jumped and hid something "doing great" she said and mariano continued. "The most perfect flower in this entire encanto" marinette saw one of Antonio's animals taking the vision shard. She froze, luisa dragged the paino then hit her head on it and cried."will you marry-" he was cut off by marinete going under the table to grab something. Pepa thundered making a bird screech, it was utter chaos. "Felida...." the villagers stopped seeing the chaos inside. Alma looked around drenched as pepa rained. "Mirabel and marinette found bruno's vision their in it their gonna destroy the magic and now we're all doomed!" Dolores explained.

The madrigals ran out the room." What did you do!?" Pepa asked mirabel as they passed. Alma glared at marinette, the kwamis in her pocket. She grabbed her hair and dragged her to the door." GET OUT YOU FILTHY RAT!" She slammed the doors. Marinette ran not knowing what to do. She ran into the village. She sat outside one of the buildings fighting tears." It's gonna be ok marinette!" Tiki hugged her with the other kwami's " I hope so" marinette whispers, she gets up and rubs her arm, she landed on it. It's scratched and it's gonna bruise. "Let's get out of here" she walks away from the house and into the village.