part 1

Marinette was comfortable in bed, it was a Saturday morning." Marinette we need to figure out who hawkmoth is!" Tiki exclaimed. "It's the weekend" she said facing her" hero's don't rest" tiki said  marinette sighed and got up and over to her desk. She sat down and looked to the picture they caught of him. "I need to edit this" she said and screenshot the picture. She got the skin colour and started to colour the grey with it. She didnt recognise who it was so. She sighed and turned her phone off." Well its definitely a man." Marinette tapped her finger on her chin." Tiki does this look like anyone?"She passed the phone to her kwami." Kinda looks like gabriel" she said looking at marinette."maybe...." she looked up Gabriel argrest. "There's no...." she compared the images." No way....." she whispered. She couldn't tell anyone or she'd be hated! She deleted it and got dressed. She headed down to the bakery and grabbed a snack before leaving. She walked around Paris for a while when she saw a poster. "Buy a one way trip to columbia" she muttered. "Meh" she shrugged and continued walking. She had Tiki in her bag.

She was thinking about what she found out when she walked into someone" ah sorry-"
"Mrs bustier!?" She said shocked." Sorry marinette" she said picking up her shopping" here I've got jt" marinette put it back into her bag." Here" she passed her it."Well ill see you in two days" she left. Marinette continued walking and got to the icecream stall! "Ah marinette" he smiled." Can I grt you an icecream?" He asked,"sorry not today" she said but tipped him anyway. He thanked her and she continued her walk. She walked for a while distracted when she bumped into another person! She looked up and saw Natalie!? " s sorry here" she helped her up and noticed a pendant on her shirt. "The peacock miraculous" they looked at eachother and as if they shared a message. Natalie stated at her earrings. "Whered you buy them?" She asked" made them, you?"She asked,"gabriel made it for me" she said "Natalie we must continue" gabriel said from the car. Marinette walked away and gasped silently. She saw the butterfly miraculous under his tie! She left in a rush ignoring adrien she entered the shop across the street. She saw Natalie and adriens bodyguard enter. They looked to her, she had to loose them! She pretended to look at the items and slipped out back and walked to her house and bakery. " adrien was in the back" she smiled " oh this isn't gonna be good if they know" she said and ran home not tripping!

Sorry its short the chapters will get longer!