part 2

She got to the bakery and smiled. Her parents had gone to visit her grandma in England. She got some food when the door opened, she froze. Gabriel agrest, Natalie and Adrian's bodyguard stood there." How may I help you?" She asked smiling." The earrings" gabriel held his hand out." Sorry they aren't for sale" she said taking them off. She put thek into a hidden pocket on the inside of her sleeve and buttoned it up." How about we bargain?" He asked as the bodyguard closed the curtains on the windows." Thirty thousand" he said and held a briefcase. Marinette shook her head. " not for sale" she repeated." Now leave my shop" she said and they did. She re opened the curtains.

"One chocalte muffin please" a woman asked as her son smiled." That'll be, £1.99" she said, they payed and left. Marinette took several orders today. She smiled seeing her teachers." Anything I can get?" She asked"do you do any drinks?" Mrs bustier asked smiling." What drink?" She smiled."just some water" Mr damoclies said. Marinette got three " £4.23" she said, they payed and she put it away." Where are your parents?" The head teacher asked." Holiday, their visiting grandma" she said taking an apple. "Well have a good day marinette" they left. Marinette closed up since it was sunset. She went upstairs after locking the door.

She changed and put all the miraculous into her pocket. She didn't feel right leaving them in the miracle box. She couldn't sleep either. She sat up annoyed. She sat at her desk when someone knocked on the bakery door. She went downstairs and mentally groaned. Natalie stood there. She opened the door." Can I help?" She asked." What do tou want for the miraculous?"She asked." Yiur aren't getting them" she repeated." Your making a mistake marinette" she stared at adrien when her eyes landed on the ring." No I'm not" she said " we can destroy your little bakery marinette" he threatened." Do it then. Your never getting your hands on them agreste" she locked the door and went upstairs.

P.s this is chapter three but I started writing it in part two so this is part 3

She woke up to glass breaking. She put her earrings on. "Whis there!?" She asked when her eyes landed on three figures. Hawkmoth, mayura....chat blanc. She ran upstairs." Spots on" she got all her miraculous and the miracle box. She put it into a bag." There you are!" She jumped out the window. She was followed by the three. " marinette you cant escape!"  Chat blanc yelled and grabbed her throat." Sorry kitty but you've changed" she grabbed the ring and kicked him! He was sent flying into the other two and she held the ring. It went from white to black. She put it into the yo yo with the others. She jumped as mayura attacked her." Adrien!?" She was shocked to see him. She blocked an attack from mayura and threw her into a building. They froze "what's that soun-" they were cut off by an explosion! They stared at the building on fire. Marinette knew It was empty so she continued fighting. She saw people run from their homes. She ran to mayura and took the miraculous from her. She ran away from her as hawkmoth came. She dodged an attack. It was only him left! She got her yo yo and threw it at him. He caught it and used it to throw her into a building! "She controlled us and used us to build herself a reputation!" Adrien yelled. The people of Paris gasped." She controlled us so you would trust her and she could Rob you all!" Hawkmoth yelled " look at poor mayura!" He added, she was unconscious. "You monster!" Someine yelled. Marinette ran at hawkmoth and grabbed bus miraculous! She slid the ring on" tiki spots off!" She still ran" claws out!" She transformed and used the pole to throw herself out of the city.