part 5

The kwamis woke up and left the miracle box. Trixx on pepa's shoulder and roaar on Julieta's. "Will she wake up soon?" Wayzz as she he sat next to antonio." We don't know, but propably" julieta said"she's strong, stronger than most" she added taking a bits of her good before giving roaar some. She are it happily. Tiki went to marinette's bed and sat on the cabinet. She frowned wanting to see her awake."please wake up soon" she whispered, she went to the door when "t...tiki?" Marinette saw her kwami, she whispered her name. Tiki hugged her as the door opened. "How do you feel?" Julieta asked helping her sit up." Hurt" marinette muttered." Here, eat" julieta put an arepa to her mouth. Marinette took a bite and sighed from relief. " Thank you" she smiled." No problem." Julieta said and got a glass of water. Marinette drank it. "Your awake!" Antonio hugged her, thankfully she was healed or she wouldn't cried." Whats your name?"marinette asked him "Antonio" he smiled "Antony?" She asked jokjngly" antonio" he repeated" anton" she was winding him up." Antonio!" He said " antonio why didn't you say so?" She asked making him explain that he had said so and she wasn't hearing him as the family entered. "Can you tell us what happened?" Alma asked marinette making antonio go dead silent." There's alot more to actualy understanf" marinette said, camilo sat down"  we have time" he smiled. Marinette scoffed." Did you explain what a miraculous is?" Marinette asked the kwamis", we told them they give people powers" plagg said. Marinette scowled." So they come in the form of jewellery, mine is a pair of earrings, they had two words to activate them," she said and took her earrings off" to use tiki is spots on and plag its claws out"she explained." How'd you get beaten?" Camilo asked getting an elbow by dolores," ow I was asking" he said. "These are the strongest miraculous out of them all" she had a ring and the earrings" yiu can use multiple miraculous but don't use to many or it could...snap your mind" she said as the kwamis talked" so two of these miraculous were missing, dusu and nuroo, and they were owned by someone called gabriel and Natalie, they used them fir evil so my and my....partner fought them, hawkmoth he called himself" marinette explained."why hawkmoth?", camilo asked" I dunno " marinette shrugged." He could control people by using  butterfly's, he infected them essentially and gave people power sjf they did his budding. He wanted our  miraculous, when combined they give the user a single wish but at a great loss. The user dissappears from reality itself" she said and camilo was confused  "why didn't you just combine them and attack them?" Camilo asked." In a fight its not just strength, how you play it out is an important part and we could never actualy land a hit so having both of them on one person would be giving them to him" she said as he doged the elbow to be hit on the head by pepa. "Carry on" luisa said" we never revealed our identity for this reason, we called ourselves lady ug and chatnoir. Quite simple but they worked, we fought the people he akumatized as we call it. And one day", she was getting close to the explanation now." We spent time figuring out who they were. I figured out who hawkmoth was, he was famous if I accused him Id be thrown out jf Paris and banned. I went for a walk to think about it when I bumped Into someone,his assistant Natalie. I apologised when I saw the miraculous, she saw mine. We parted and I saw gabriel with it on aswell. I went home and that dah they came offering to buy them. I refused and kicked them out. Later that night I heard glass break. I went to check and saw hawkmoth and mayura, along with chatblanc In my house, I transformed got all the miraculous and jumped out. We had a massive fight and I ended up hated since they said I Controlled them. I snatched the miraculous and left the country. On the way wich I had no idea were to the plane broke down, I snuck to the top and to the safest spot, we were meant to make a water landing but it was in a forest, I was the only one to survive and wa sout for a week. I...I wanna say walked but I limped to a river, collapsed and sent them tk get help"she saud." So you protect these?" Alma asked" yes I do" marinette said and her attention changed to a woman in a purple dress, her hair was...to perfect in marinettes opinion." Tiki" marinette muttered." Wheres plagg?" She asked and the kwamis looked awkwardly." Where is plagg?" She repeated." We....tied him up?" Wayzz said, marinette sighed. Tiki got him. Marinette untied him" her cooking is amazing!" Plagg said pointing to julieta." Your clothes are on the nightstand we'll leave" pepa said and alma led the family out. Marinette changed and put her earrings on. She frowned seeing her bag missing but saw it in a drawer. She took it and put it on. The miraculous went into the bag as she remembered chathlanc. "Ignore it marinette" she muttered and left the room. She saw pepa making a rainbow as alma glared at her. Marinette frowned and went downstairs." Ah marinette is there anything we can do?" Alma asked, "no thanks you've done more than enough" she said and alma smiled." You can stay here if you want?" Marinette nodded" dolores pretend to need pepa" she whispered." Mamá I need some help" dolores called from upstairs. Pepa went and marinette followed alma to the dining room. They sat down and alma asked some questions about the magic marinette had.

"Your the guardian?"

"Yes"

"So can you use multiple miraculous at once?"

"Yes but it can be dangerous"

"You used to be a hero in you city?"

"Yes"

There were multiple more questions until julieta came in" mamá the villager kids keep distracting luisa from work." She sighed putting her hand on a counter to lean on." Doesn't mirabel watch them?" Alma asked" they wander off she can't watch forty odd kids" she said." I can help" marinette offered." I used to babysit children" they nodded." Tommorow it's time for dinner" alma said as the family arrived." Should I move?" Marinete asked"just stay sat down" luisa said sitting next tk her, isabella sat on the other side." Marinette?" Antonio called from across the table" hm?" She responded looking to him." How did you make the miraculous?" He asked and it went silent." I didnt make thek myself" she said" unless if I'm thousands of years old" she added" but a blacksmith used some magic rock. There's alot more to know" she said" ok!" He smiled and took a rock painted blue. Marinette smiled softly."the rock was destroyed but" she smiled." Did you know tiki was made when the universe started," she said" she's old" he said and tiki scowled." Wisdom doesn't come with age" marinette added making the table snicker." Mirabel, marinette will be helping you tommorow" alma said and mirabel nodded. She gave a speech marinette didn't pay attention. She smiled seeing alma sit down and everyone start eating, she ate some before tiki gave her the puppy eyes." Marinette I'm so hungry" she said" you ate a minute ago" marinette whispered as the table hadn't noticed. Marinette put tiki into her bag.

"Alright julieta wash up and everyone go tk bed" alma said. Everyone left. Marinette went to the sink with the plates "dear I can handle it" she said." Well they ate they can at least put their stuff for wash" she said setting them down." Gracias" julieta smiled and started washing up." Who do you think has the best gift, that isn't yours?" She asked  julieta randomly. She thought for a moment. "Their all equal" julieta said marinette rolled her eyes." Well in my opinion yours is the coolest" she said making julieta smile."just get some rest"julieta said and marinette nodded. She spoek with her as she did the dishes."off to bed" julieta said and marinette left her be. She went to the room she woke up in. Mirabel had made the bed for her, she frowned and set miracle box down, she put the miraculous away and fell asleep.