part 17

Mirabel was pulled into a hug by julieta." What are we gonna do now we don't have a house", camilo got an elbow by felix", it's true what do you called that! It isn't ai house!" Camilo said and mirabel smiled. Marinette got the black ring out and fiddled with it. Mirabel walked into the house, she put her hand to archway. "Look at this home, we need a new foundation" she turned to the family who were watching her" it may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine." She takes isabellas hands and pulls her in gently "look at this family, a glowing consolation, so full if stars. And everybody gets to shine" she sang and helped her mother in, "but the stars don't shine they burn, and constellations shift" she looked somewhere, the family copied. "I think it's time you learn, your more than just your gift" marinette helped luisa move some massive rock, "and I'm sorry I held on to tight, I was so afriad I'd lose you to" Alma sang and everyone stared shocked, the two triplets walked to her, "The miracle is not, some magic thar you got. The miracle is not, some magic that you got" she turned, bruno stuck his head around the corner, pepa and julieta looked shocked. Julieta covered her mouth and pepa put her hand to her heart, "the miracle is you, just you." He was pulled into a hug by pepa and julieta" ok so...we gonna talk about bruno?" Camilo asked still singing "thats bruno?" Antonio asked and pointed to him, "yeah there's alot to say about bruno" bruno sang and the girls let him go "ill start! OK!" Making all of them jump, he pulled pepa forwards to felix, she stumbled. "Sorry bout your wedding day didn't mean to be upsetting, it wasn't a prophecy I could see you were sweating. But I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so, let it in let it out let it rain let it snow let it go!" He flung salt or sugar into the air spinning. "That's what I'm always saying bro!"felix pulls his wife to him by her waist. Bruno goes to julieta "got alot apologies I got to say" julieta hugged him "were just happy that your here ok?" Pepa huggrf him "come into the light" bruno went to protest "all the triplets reunite!" Agustín popped up behind them "and no matter what happens we're gonna find our way" he was pulled into a hug by the three. " yo I knew he never left I heard him everyday" dolores elbowed her brother. "Whats that sound?" Alma asked "i think it's everyone in town"antonio said as the town came into view. "Lay down your load, lay down your load. I'm only down the road, only down the road" theu reached them "we have no gifts but we are many, and we'll do anything for you" they sang as the madrigals came to meet them.

They were building the house, "its a dream when we work as a team, your so strong"
"Ye but sometimes I cry"
"So do I" the girls huggef their sister.
"I may not be as strong but I'm getting wiser"
"Ye I need sunlight and fertiliser" isabella pulled marinette to them. "Cmon lets plants something new and watch it fly, straight up in the sky lets go!" They fling soil into the air and dolores swings down on a rope.

"And the stars don't shine they burn" marinette passed camilo a shovel as alma showed her some plants, marinette snickered as camilo dropped the shovel trying to do a trick, "and constellations grow" they made a line passing bricks around the house, "the seasons change in turn" agustín and julieta were putting the bricks back jn the kitchen. "Would you watch our little girl go?" Julieta joins her husband" she takes after you" agustín sang and held his wife. Mirabel and marinette walked through the house to see mariano sigh. "Hey mariano why so blue?" Marinette asked in song as the family urged her to, "I just have so much love inside" she smirked "well you know I have this cousin to" she helps him up as the family looked confused "have you heard about dolores?" She asked and dolores appears" ok ill take it from here goodbge" she hip bumps mirabel away and marinette pulled herself up onto the balcony by her yo-yo. "You talk so loud, you take after your mother and you make her proud, your write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep and  seizing the moment would you wake up and notice me?", she sang and he leaned forward slightly "dolores, I see you" mariano said "and I hear you" dolores replied then squeaked as marinette hit her lightly eith the pole" construction sight keep moving love birds!" The family laughed when marinette landed "bleh" isabella and mirabel high fived. Marinette went to walk away like the family when someone caught her. "Adrien?", marinette turned to see him. "I love you"  they both said instantly.she hugged him, he held her.

"Home sweet home, I like the new foundation" mirabel sang"It isn't perfect"alma says "neither are we" marinette says"thats true" alma nodded making marinette look shocked. "Just one more thing before the celebration" alma said making mirabel confused "what?" "We need a doorknob" bruno said and they looked down to see antonio "we made this one for you" he held one with the letter M. The family came up in two rows. "We see how bright you burn" Antonio walked with mirabel. "We see how brave you've been" her sisters sing, mirabel looks to the rest of them quickly. "Now see yourself in turn"
"Your the real gift kid let us in" bruno sang. Marinete looked to her, she stood next to alma "oeuvre tes yeux" marinette sang in in French but they knew what she said, "abre los ojos" alma said cupping her cheek. Marinette took her hand," what do you see?" She asked, "me" mirabel said, they walked off so she could go forward. Mirabel went to the door, she hesitated before putting the door knob in. She took a breath before putting it in, it clicked and they stared. A golden light engulfed the house starting at the handle. They watched at the house moved! "Hola casita" mirabel waves, it shot a pillow and missed marinette who dodged. Mirabel was pulled inside. She laughed" CMON!" They were all pulled inside. Marinette gripped the doorway. Alma saw and walked to her. The family watched nervously. Alma stood before her "I I'll g-" marinette was cur off when alma hugged her. "Los siento mi nieta" she says, marientte hugs her back. "My child" julieta said sternly to pepa who scowled, a cloud appeared... " a a cloud!" Antonio squealed and ran to the nearby spider, "MAMI! PAPI IT TALKS!" He yelled "shh!" Dolores covers her ears then looks shocked. Julieta ran to the kitchen and made an arepa, she forced marinette to eat it and her foot healed! Isabella tried to make a plant, she made cacti! She threw flower bombs and admired her new dress. "Look" pepa nudged her sister. The family looked confused then looked. Marinette was fumbling over her words as adrien watched smiling trying not to laugh. Marinette blushed and he kissed her lips quickly before leaving, she looked st her as he dissappeared. "Shut it" she said to the grandchildren. They saw a light, they turned to see the doors glowing! They went upstairs and stood infront of the rooms. The opened the doors and jt glowed. They looked to a glowing door. Mirabel nudged marinette" house glowed for me, your the only one without one" she said "cmon open it!" Isabella said, marinette turned the handle, her image settled on it. She opened the room, it was like her room at paris but it had stuff for the kwamis...and alot bigger qnd more stuff. She smiled and julieta put a hand on her shoulder."its your new room...miha" marinette smiled and hugged her. "Thank you mamá"