night out, dd osama

FEM!READER (SHE/HER)

RDRS POV

As DDot and Idris continued to argue in the front seat, me and DD rested in the backseat. I laid back on the door, his big headed ass laying between my legs. I watched as he light the blunt that laid between his fingers, waiting a bit before he took a hit.

He lifted the blunt to my lips, his other hand finding my jaw. He pressed his fingers into my cheeks, the more pressure he applied, the more my mouth opened. Once my lips had parted, he slipped the blunt between my lips.

I closed my mouth and began to inhale, not worrying about the consequences that may play out in the future. "Don't inhale so much, Ma. That shit'll make yo head hurt." He said, pulling the blunt from my lips and handing it to DDot.

I exhaled loudly, head falling against the window with a loud thump. "Yeah, you right. That bitch already makin my head hurt." I said, pointing in the direction of DDot. The pounding in my head slowly went away, "More." I whispered, sitting up to try and grab it from DDot.

"Can you sit back, Ma? I'll grab it for you, Damn.. Jus wait a lil bit." He said, sitting up to grab the blunt. "Yo, DDot. Hand me tha blunt." DDot quickly passed it to him, focusing back on the beat of drill music that flowed thru the car.

He passed me the blunt, his brown eyes trained on the way my pink lips wrapped around it. I inhaled again, the smell of weed filled my nose. My throat burned as I inhaled, the stinging sensation satisfying me.

Before I could inhale once more, DD stopped me. Swiftly snatching it from me, "Exhale, first." He said, I hadn't noticed that the music had stopped until Idris's loud ass yelled. "Damn, DD a pussy when it comes to his bitch." I exhaled as quick as I could, attempting to deliver a sharp slap to Idris's arm. "Bitch?" I asked, resulting in DD & DDot's laughter.

He winced, rubbing at the now-aching spot. "Yeah, you and DD a bitch." Me and DD began to glare at him, winding up our hands. He sat up and began to hit him, he landed punches whilst I kept smacking him with an open hand. "Call my girl a 'bitch' one mo' time, and i'all slap tha shit outta you, nigga." He said, gripping Idris's black shirt in his fist.

I sat back down in the seat, propping my legs up on the seat again. I looked down at my hands, bored.

Idris raised his hands in an attempt to block my slaps. "Lemme tell you something, Wait, Wait!" Idris said, beginning to panic. "What?" He asked, delivering a smack to the side of Idris's head. "Damn, what the fuck? I apologize, ma heart." DD nodded silently, sliding my legs off one part of the seat so he could sit down in it.

He relaxed into the seat, unconsciously spreading his legs. "Wassup wit you?" He asked me. I shook my head, "Shitt, I don't even know. I'm bored, I'm high and I'm hungry as a bitch." I said, yawning. "Idris, Damn. Do you mind turning down the fucking music, My eardrums are about to bleed." I yelled. "Y/N?" I heard him yell back over the booming music.

I stand up, leaning into the front to turn down the volume. "Whatchu do that for?" I looked at him straight faced, lips pursed into a line. "Do you know how loud I just yelled at you? Whateva, you gon get us some food or what?" I said, placing my hand on his shoulder for emphasis.

"Is y'all hungry?" He asked. We all said "Yeah" in unison. "What y'all want to eat then?" — "Can we just go to the store? I'm thirsty and those water bottles been empty." I said. Taking the blunt from DDot's offering hand.