slumped, dd osama

FEM!READER (SHE/HER)
NOT PROOFREAD

RDRS POV

I woke up to the sound of DD's light snores, I side-eyed him when a pig snort suddenly came out of his mouth. I covered my mouth, trying not to burst out laughing. I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table, unplugging it. I opened my camera app, clicking the record button and turning the camera to face him.

He snored lightly for most of it, those "pig snorts" coming out of his mouth occasionally. I held in my laughter when he did it again, eventually I couldn't help it and I burst out laughing. "Whatchu laughin' at?" DD mumbled. I screamed out of surprise, dropping my phone.

He chuckled at my response, inching closer to me. "That wasn't funny, i almost hadda heart attack. Jus' because of you, nigga." I side-eyed him with my lips pursed together. He laughed again.

"You snore like a fuckin' hog, nigga." I said, now it was my turn to laugh. "Dat was not funny." He said, rolling his eyes and kissing his teeth. "Yes it wass, you was ova dere like 'Hughah'
every two seconds." I attempted to catch my breath, coughing loudly.

I grabbed my phone, which happened to still be recording. I ended the video and went straight to Instagram, posting it on my story. I tagged him in it so his phone buzzed, he picked up his phone and unlocked it.

I watched as his smile faded once he heard himself snort. "Broooo, delete that right now." He said, reaching for my phone. "Boy.. I told you that yo ass was snorting." I said, beginning to laugh again.

"You kno' wha? Is okay, imma keep dat in mind." He said. "Shut up and go back to sleep, snorting nigga." I said in between giggles. "Yea, aigh." He nodded and turned his head to the other side.

I picked up my phone again, waiting for him to snore - but he didn't. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but I brushed it off. I checked the time, 3:20 AM. Maybe it was my turn to fall asleep, shii.

DD'S POV

I waited until I heard light snores fall from her mouth. I sat up and picked up my phone. "Done posted me snorin on ha story, talm bout 'get back' yeah I sho' will." I mumbled, pressing record.

"Look at her dumb ahh, slumpedd.. talm bout I was slumped. Look at ha lash fallin' off, she gon' kill me fa postin dis but oh well." I laughed, messing with it and squishing her cheek. I ended the recording and went to post it on my insta story.

I tagged her in it, making sure to tag her spam as well. I posted it and watched as her phone buzzed with a notification. "She gon' be mad as hell." I said, feeling her cuddle into my side. I wrapped my arms around her, preparing myself for the absolute ass whoopin i'm about to get.

-

ik dis is short but it's wtv, bro i broke one of my nails n is gone cost me $20 to get it fixed?? like aint dat sum bssss?? i might aswell js put onna bandaid n call it a mf day bcs im tired of ts.

YALL MAH MAMI IS HOME FROM VEGAS, THANK GOD BCS MY AUNTIE WUS GETTIN ON MY LAST NERVE. tellin me to clean my room, like bitch uon even live here fr so. can u gtfomf, n she got mad when i cleared ha. Puta estúpida, pule do meu pau, vadia de peruca rígida! - kaylaaa ;))