bsfs? or more, dd osama

FEM!READER (SHE/HER)
NOT PROOFREAD

RDRS POV

Me and DD were in a secret relationship, Why? Because that adds to the fun of it. "Y/N, Damn, Wha's got you thinkin' so fucking hard." DDot asked. "She thinkin' of DD." Idris said, biting into one of his french fries. He wasn't lying.

"The' fuck up, nigga." I said.

"Want this?" DD whispered in my ear, picking up the last piece of his shrimp with his fork. I nodded and slid the piece of shrimp off the tines of his fork, dropping it on my plate.

"DDot, lemme get a fry.." I looked over at his plate. "DAMN, It must've been good wit you eatin' it like that." I laughed. "Shut yo ass up." He said, licking the excess salt off of his fingers.

DD wiped his hands off on a napkin that was placed besides his plate. He then picked up his phone, tapping away at the screen. My phone vibrated, I turned over my phone, seeing that I had received a text from him.

mhrtt 🤭

we could kiss rn

a kiss onna cheek rt??
u cld get a kiss on tha cheek 👀.

dats wackk

ionk wht 2 tell u
dont be mad 😭
read

——

I heard him put his phone down on the table, sighing deeply. He relaxed back into the booth, legs unconsciously spreading. A kiss on the cheek wouldn't hurt, right? I made sure Idris and DDot were busy before I leaned in, laying a wet kiss on his cheek. I pulled back, watching as his cheeks turned a deep red and a smile grew on his face.

"You gon' lemme kiss you, now?" He asked quietly, leaning in so I could hear him better. "Nope." I said, exaggerating the 'P'. He shrugged his shoulders, clicking his tongue. "Thas too bad, Mami." He said.

I was slightly confused until he grabbed my face, leaning in. His lips touched mine, grip tightening so that I couldn't pull back. I eventually melted into the kiss, lips moving against his naturally.

I put my hands on his chest, using that as leverage to pull back, fighting his strong grip. "Damn, boy. Wha typa hulk grip got? Got my neck hurtin' and shi." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Whatchu talking 'bout?" DDot asked, looking away from Idris.

"That curly-headed, strong ass, mini thor head ass nigga, done fucked up my neck." I said, resulting in laughter from DD and DDot. "Does it look like i'm laughing, David Reyes? I'm looking at you too, Darrian." I said, eyes flickering between the both of them.

"Woahh," They said in unison. "You movin' maddd federal." DDot said, DD agreeing. "You is a cop, bruh .." I laughed dryly, raising my hand to deliver a sharp slap to the back of DD's neck.

He winced while DDot & Idris laughed; "Don't be laughing, Darrian." I said while rolling my eyes. "Damn, you hit like my fucking mama." DD said. I gave him a hard stare, still mad that he fuckin' obliterated my neck.

"Excuse me?" We heard out of the blue. We all turned our heads, being met with a short white girl. "Do you guys want the bill?" She said, a grin forming on her face as she eyed DD.